Happy Halloween Pre-Allo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please don't dress up as a doctor

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
images

like this?

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lol, everyone get a lot of candy!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm dressing as a normal person.

No one will recognize me. ;)

Thanks for the reminder. I need to turn my lights off and hide...

Make sure no cell phone or Netflix-screen lights are on. Sure way to get your house paper-toileted. Learned this the hard way, when I saw people climbing up to the window .

I'm going with the error 404 costume not found shirt this year, cause seriously, I didn't have enough time to properly Halloween, and all of my really good ideas might be in bad taste around people I don't know particularly well (of which there'll be many this year). Have an awesome Halloween everyone!

By far the best part of all this is the extra hour of sleep at the end of the night for this week.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Halloween I'm drank

Please don't dress up as a doctor
My little girl spilled juice on her Halloween costume at her school Halloween party. They gave her a costume to borrow for the rest of the party and trick or treating.

Guess what she was...

Don't you hate it when ppl dress up as doctors. Like we go to school for 4 years to get our MD and to wear that white coat. Jeeeez lol

Halloween may be the only time some pre-meds get to dress as a doctor.

This was definitely the best thing to come from last nights Halloween, everyone please take a watch

A nurse I know showed up to work as a farrier.

The (comedic potential)/(simplicity) ratio of that one is enormous.