Interview during/on Halloween

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Engrailed

Are your hands dry as well?
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
For those lucky souls fortunate to be spending Halloween at an interview this week, how will you be spending it (if any)? :shrug:

I think I might forget about it altogether as my flight takes off mid- Saturday :-(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Go to the interview dressed as James Bond. You get to celebrate Halloween and still look sharp for the interview :)

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Ima go dresses as spongebob cause I’m ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be wearing a superman costume under my suit.
giphy.gif

I'll be wearing a superman costume under my suit.

Do you think Lois Lane is a good seamstress? I'm just imagining how many buttons she has to replace on Superman's dress shirts. My wife would be ticked if she had to do that every day.

Do you think Lois Lane is a good seamstress? I'm just imagining how many buttons she has to replace on Superman's dress shirts. My wife would be ticked if she had to do that every day.

I was actually thinking about that just now. :) At some point I imagine he's just have snap buttons or velcro or something. I mean, reporters don't really make enough money to replace shirts everyday...

• Haha
I was actually thinking about that just now. :) At some point I imagine he's just have snap buttons or velcro or something. I mean, reporters don't really make enough money to replace shirts everyday...

Amazon product

Hmm, who knew this existed. Probably a good idea for a Superman costume.

I had an interview on Halloween. One of the faculty was dressed up as a scare crow.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
My interview on Halloween was mostly unaffected, EXCEPT I was given candy no less than 4 times throughout the day. 10/10 highly advise.

The ophtho group practice I work at goes all out for Halloween. Like all the providers wear costumes and lots of people do really legit group costumes. So great... I would share pictures, but anonymity and all

Reactions: 1 user