Great GPA Low MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I took a look at your md profile, but you have no MCAT listed. Did you take it yet and why did you apply before taking the MCAT?

This thread is Hi-larious:laugh::laugh::laugh: Glad to see fellow Floridians here, and my condolences for you 2 who had to live in :barf:G'ville for at least 4 years-it smells like yaz...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: 1200+ posts, what a loser. If he spends 2 minutes for each post, that is 2400 minutes. That comes out to 40 hours!!!!!!!! He spent a whole work week just writing posts, lol. Anyways, enough about that goon. I think if you pulled up your MCAT to a 24 you should be fine. Good Luck man!

Honestly man, why is it always you trying to look down on people on this forum? Does it really make you feel better about yourself? I browse these forums from time to time, especially this carib forum since I have gone through the caribbean track myself.... and while I do see you try to give some sound advice, a lot of it is superfluous....you have an arrogant attitude and look down on those who are struggling. It is my understanding that you're a pre-med and not even in medical school shooting your mouth off about various schools, the admissions process, and advice about residency. and at 1200+ posts, man you really don't have anything better to do with your time.

And on a side note, I would not take any advice from anyone who has NOT gone through the medical school process and medical school for that matter. Their advice is irrelevant and more likely than not just plain arbitrary.