FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
please email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Could you please send me a 6 week study plan? [email protected]

Thread is super long, are there any testimonials for using this method by any other sdn members?

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you please email me the 12, 8, and 6 week schedules?
my email: [email protected]

thanks for your kindness :)

can i get the 12 and 6 wk schedule please! [email protected]

Really appreciate you doing this for all of us! Do you mind sending me the 6 week schedule? [email protected]

Thanks, and happy studying everyone!

Hi may I have the 12-week schedule please?

[email protected]

Can you email me a 12wk and 8wk at [email protected]. Please and thank you!

This is kinda fishy and I feel stupid for writing my email here. The guy delivered and I received the email containing the schedules. But I don't understand why he doesn't just make a post detailing his plan instead of going through the trouble of sending each and every one of us an email. I think he's just trying to collect emails or something. The plan looks like bull**** too. Just calling him out... If this isn't a scam make a damn thread detailing your plan instead of asking for emails.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sending this out to us! Only a 1st year and wanted to get an idea on the study schedule of step studying... If this is what it takes to do well on boards, then I'm royally f*****!

Has anyone used this and seen success?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

8, 6, and 4 week schedules please. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: