FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maniacmath13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 28 users
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Please send me email at [email protected]. Thank you

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
thanks!

Last edited:
Not odd at all to ask for your email instead of posting a schedule like everyone else.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Please send me 12 weeks schedule. Thank you so much! my email: [email protected]

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks again for the schedule...
Curious, what do you think of Goljian Rapid Review Pathology as a resource?

It is also a great resource. Though, it you have limited time, then I would focus only on pathoma

Not odd at all to ask for your email instead of posting a schedule like everyone else.
I am just trying to help. It's pretty big schedule in an excel sheet, can't really take an image to post it...it goes on too many columns. Ask anyone that has requested above, they got the schedule, and that's. And if people are scared, they can just make up a new email; though not sure what I can do with someone's email address.

Reactions: 2 users
I'll confirm. He's legit and it's a pretty well written study schedule. Thanks again!

It's an hour by hour schedule for each day that includes what study material to use and when to use it.

Reactions: 1 users
I PMed you, thanks for the hook up!

Hey, thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Hi maniacmath13!

Would you mind sending me the 12 and a 8 week schedule please?

[email protected]

I actually have 10 weeks left - so maybe I can find a synthesis of the two!

Thanks for doing this!

I would be happy to get a 12 week schedule (actually i have 24 weeks set off being from a Danish university im not sure how much time i need to put into USMLE prep) at [email protected] , thank you

I am interested in the 6 and 8 week schedules.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Can I have 8 and 12 weeks schedules please?
[email protected]

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm interested in how you're going about it and kinda want to compare to my own. Send the 6 week my way? [email protected]

hey can you please help me out. I would like a 12week schedule, I am an IMG and I haven't done my basics in a while. my email
[email protected]

i dont mind even taking upto 6months.

Thanks!

Last edited: