FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It would be awesome if you could send a copy of the 4 week schedule to [email protected]! Thanks so much :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Can you please send me a schedule for all weeks? [email protected]

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Please send me the 4 and 6 week schedules.
[email protected]

Thank you.

please email me a 4 and 6 week schedule at [email protected] Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi.. Thank you for all the great effort and help..
Can you please send me the 6,8, and 12 weeks schedules at [email protected]
Thanks..

Everyone above should have received a copy of the schedule. If not, message me or post here.

Last edited:
Everyone above should have gotten their schedule. If you haven't please message me or post your email here

Hi there. Can I have a 12 week study guide please?

Hello,
Can you also send me the 12 week schedule? [email protected]
Thank you so much
Have a good day