FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could I have the 6, 8, & 12 week schedules? Thanks!!
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Thank you so much for making this! Would you mind sending me the schedule for 4, 6, 8, and 12 weeks.
Email: [email protected]

Can I get the 6 and 8 week schedules?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Can I get 12, 8, 6 and 4 weeks schedule? Going to see all to see which one to do.

Thank you

I have been trying to go through RR pathology but it's just so time consuming and dense...do you think it's a must to go through RR to do very well on the step 1 or is the pathoma + FA combo sufficient to teach you what you need to know to rock the pathology section?

Appreciate the schedule very much! Looks awesome

Please PM with your email or post on here so I can get the schedule to you. Thanks

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

[email protected]
12 weeks schedule
Thank you very much

Can you please send me a 4 and 6 week study schedule? [email protected]
Thank you so much!

Can you please send me the 6 and 8 week study schedule? Thank you!
[email protected]

6, 8, 12 week schedule please -- thanks!

Last edited:
So are you a shill for the USMLE simple company?

You don't have to use any of the resources I mentioned...feel free to substitute the ones you prefer...The key is to stick with the timing.

I messaged this guy for his schedule just to take a look at it. It is super comprehensive and you need to be committed to it. I used bits and pieces of it. I would say it worked out pretty well for me. I obviously didn't score 270 or anything, but still managed to get above 250. He recommends BRS physiology and I would say BRS physiology is good as a quick read, but you really need to read costanzo to understand it well. I found usmle simple really useful too for what it's worth, only $15, but I am sure it is pretty similar to other resources out there. I agree with pathoma. It is a must get resource. Also, he doesn't have a good pharm source in there and First aid may not be enough. Overall though, really structured and I would recommend it for anyone that needs help figuring out what to study when.

Last edited:
Can you send me all of the schedules? My email address is [email protected]. Thanks!