FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Can i have both for 8 and 12 weeks please [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone send over the 4, 6 and 8 week schedule please?

Last edited:
6 wks please, so far my assessments have been nbme 16- 213
Nbme 13- 234
Nbme 11- 231
Uwsa1- 239
Uwsa2- 234

I have been studying for about a month semi seriously so far and want to get in six weeks dedicated now to hopefully raise my score significantly. My email is [email protected] please send the 6 weeks...really appreciate it bro and congratulations on killing it!

Has anyone used this plan recently and can tell the score they got?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Yes. I used it back in march...I got 247. When I was taking my practice tests, score went up by 10-15 pts after trying this out.

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Can you send me 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16 week schedule @
a[email protected] Thank you very much!

Nothing odd about droves of people joining just to ask for the schedule, and the OP has so much time to send out the schedules, when it would have been far easier just to post it and forget about it.

Reactions: 2 users
Nothing odd about droves of people joining just to ask for the schedule, and the OP has so much time to send out the schedules, when it would have been far easier just to post it and forget about it.

Hater.
Jk
Ask him for it and then post it.... I don't want to give my email up here.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I am just trying to help. It's pretty big schedule in an excel sheet, can't really take an image to post it...it goes on too many columns. Ask anyone that has requested above, they got the schedule, and that's. And if people are scared, they can just make up a new email; though not sure what I can do with someone's email address.[/QUOTE

Could you send me a 12 wk schedule. Thanks

upload_2016-7-10_11-55-18.png

Not sure if anybody has had success with the OP's plan or not, but here is a free 12-week plan put together by some of my friends. Wish everybody the best of luck on their Step 1 journey!

Overview of Plan:

Download the Free Plan:
http://dirtyusmle.yolasite.com/

I used OP's 6 week plan. I was pretty loosely following it by the end, and I took a few days off for a wedding. I did not get through UWorld twice. I got through it once with a few weeks to go, and thought my time would be best spent hammering FA and Pathoma into my head since I was comfortable with questions. I did get through most of my incorrects, but honestly I remembered most of the questions from my first time around and just knew what the answers were supposed to be. I did NOT use the outside reading source for biochem, but the BRS physio book was a life-saver.

Edit: I also used Sketchy for micro and pharm, instead of FA. I still read over FA pharm sections as scheduled, but used it more to complement my Sketchy knowledge. Sketchy > all.

I got a 255!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
please help me i dont know how to prep for step 1 exam. i newly get my RR path. what i need to be ready? thanks

I used OP's 6 week plan. I was pretty loosely following it by the end, and I took a few days off for a wedding. I did not get through UWorld twice. I got through it once with a few weeks to go, and thought my time would be best spent hammering FA and Pathoma into my head since I was comfortable with questions. I did get through most of my incorrects, but honestly I remembered most of the questions from my first time around and just knew what the answers were supposed to be. I did NOT use the outside reading source for biochem, but the BRS physio book was a life-saver.

I got a 255!
please contact me on my email [email protected] (CONGRATULATION)