FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
Hey, thanks for posting this. My email is [email protected] . The 12 week program would be awesome.

Reactions: 1 user
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

[email protected]

please and thank you! my exam is in 4 weeks and my baseline is low

Members don't see this ad :)
Could I have all the schedules please? Thanks!

{removed email address}

Last edited:
Everyone above should have received the schedules. If not, please post your email address here or send me a message.

May I request the 6, 8, and 12 week schedule to compare/decide which one works best for me?
Thank you!

Email: [email protected]

[email protected] I would like a both 4 week and 6 week schedule please

Can you send me the 6 and 8 week schedule, please.

Last edited: