Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm looking for a study partner for pt 2. I'm taking it in 4 weeks. please pm me if you're interested.

hi! looking for a female study partner to study for nbde part 2. planning to appear in "NOV end". i need someone to go through the decks quickly and discuss. if interested please contact via email [email protected] thanks and good luck..

Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for a serious study partner for part2. I just started now. Down with my health condition few days back.
I need a really interested and motivated person. please message me or inbox me ur contact details.:welcome:
hi sahithi, i am also looking for study partner for part 2. did you already gave the exam? my email id [email protected]

Looking for a motivated study partner for nbde part 2 in the US. Please contact me ASAP at [email protected]
Study time: 8-10 hours everyday with 1 day off every week.

Last edited:
Hi looking for serious study partner for nbde 2 in Cleveland area, I am planning to take it in 2 months
Hi looking for serious study partner for nbde 2 in Cleveland area, I am planning to take it in 2 months
hi dental diamond me too taking in 2 months . plz msg me on my id [email protected]

Lookin for aa study partner. I am from Toronto and taking the test in February 2016. Please send me a PM

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.
Hi..I am looking for a partner to study NBDE part1.. planning to give in February 2016

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply
Hi kala.. I am also planning for february or march.. please give your email id

Hey guys I'm looking for a study partner for doing my part one board exam. Do get in touch if you're too. Hopefully who's here in US and wants to give their exam by March..
Take care

Hi everyone!
I have taken the exam twice now, came really close but unfortunately couldn't clear it. I am planning on taking my exam in June. So I was wondering if somebody else is also studying for the same exam in downtown Chicago area so that we could do combine study together?! Lets meet up and help each other achieve our goals!! :)

Hi everyone!
I have taken the exam twice now, came really close but unfortunately couldn't clear it. I am planning on taking my exam in June. So I was wondering if somebody else is also studying for the same exam in downtown Chicago area so that we could do combine study together?! Lets meet up and help each other achieve our goals!! :)
Sure
Where do we start?

guys im looking for study partner for nbde part 1 im planning in april, if anybody is interested let me know ?

Hi I am looking for a study partner for nbde 1, i am planning to take the exam in july, if anybody interested let me know, thanks

I am starting also pm me

I am a 20 yr practicing dentist in the US (Pennsylvania) taking the NDEB because my family is relocating to Toronto. I have signed up for the November exam. I would love to meet up with people to study because it's not gonna happen by myself! Please PM me if you are interested in preparing together.

Hi. I've signed up for the November NDEB exam. If anyone are interested in starting a small group to study, I'd be more than happy to participate. I am located in downtown Toronto. Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
hi i am Bella I am studying to take the NBDE part 1 in Dec 2016 , I am looking for a study partner from anywhere.. we will meet via...skype

Hey,
i'm preparing for NBDE part one in Washington D.C for the next 3 months,so if anyone in D.C preparing for the exam we could study together. thanks

Hello THERE ! I am planing to do the AFK next year . I am also thinking to enroll in a course do you guys know which one is a course that will prepare very good for this type of exam ?? Kaplan , PrepDoctors?? which one you woud recommend?

I have a question for you guys . I read that all of you say I am planning for do the "PART ONE " but i have a friend that did the exam and he told me he did Part one and part 2 on the same dame in Toronto . 3 hours exam qith 15 mints break in btw . Can we also choose to do part 1 in a certain month and the do separate the part 2 //?? I am confused and I am new as well ... just planing to do this next year probably ..