Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Just passed my NBDE 2 after a couple of attempts. I say Mosbys, decks, tufts pharm, and kaplan All the way. I'm also selling everything so message me if you're interested! Good luck to everyone on here!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi !! I am from Mumbai, India and currently in the U.S. I am planning to give a re-attempt for NBDE 1 in November this year. Anyone who is giving a re attempt? Let's study together and harder. Need a study buddy.. Preferably a female. :). I am gonna start studying from the 1st. :hello: -- NiKi $

I am looking for a female serious study partner for nbde 1 ASAP,will start study from very beginning.
I live at South Houston
Plz let me know if anyone interested?
Hey did you give the exam already? I am looking for a female partner for part 1. I live in Long Island.

Hi,,
Looking for a serious NBDE part 1 study partner Planning to study Decks and First Aid.
Looking to motivate each other and stick on to a daily plan to complete the daily planned portions. I am looking for a person who is going to start from the beginning, not for revision.
In California
[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi,,
Looking for a serious NBDE part 1 study partner Planning to study Decks and First Aid.
Looking to motivate each other and stick on to a daily plan to complete the daily planned portions. I am looking for a person who is going to start from the beginning, not for revision.
In California
[email protected]
Hi. I am also in the starting stage. And to give exam by this year end. staying in Arkansas.

Hi,
guys i am from india and going to write NDEB PART I plz any one guide me about how to do it well and also it wud be great if i cud get a study partner
preffeed females only
thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
guys i am from india and going to write NDEB PART I plz any one guide me about how to do it well and also it wud be great if i cud get a study partner
preffeed females only
thank you
Hiii..... I am from India, recently started the preperation, planning to give exam by the end of the year., and i'm interested to get a study partner...mail me if u r ok with it..
my mail id [email protected]

Hey anyone seriously interested in decks mosby dental review and may be clinical cases revision for part two.....
Flexible time....preparing full time....

Hi all,

I am looking for a study buddy (preferably female) for giving Part 1. If you are interested, please text or call me on six one seven four one nine zero four nine six. I am in the Central Time Zone area in US.

Thanks for your interest :)

Hii...iam from india and would like to start preparation for nbdepart-1,planning to give the exam in dec and need a study partner.if anybody is interested let me know...
my mail id [email protected]

Hi
Looking for a study buddy for the NBDE part 2. I live in the +3 UTC time zone (Jerusalem).
I have excellent notes on all subjects and have most of the exams. Notes are a combination of DD, Kaplan, FA, Mosby. I am happy to share with a serious study buddy. I have a general guideline..
Every week a new subject- start with Perio, then endo, then oral surgery, then pedo and ortho combined then oral surgery (again) with oral pathology. Radiology to finish. i want to be ready in 2 months with a buffer of 3 weeks to fill in missing info (ethics/management etc). I want to clear this exam with no nonsense. I am not working now so i am fully devoted to mastering this exam.

Anyways, if this time table interests you, please let me know.

thank you!
(email me directly [email protected] )
and we can talk.

... Keep in mind u need skype/phone number.

Hi .. my name is urvi kulkarni. ... Im a Dentist from India ... i m lookin for a serious study partner for NBDE PART ONE ... plannin on giving the exam in next 3 months ... would love to decide on daily topics and discuss .... please mail me at [email protected]
thank u

Reactions: 1 users
Hi,
I am looking for a study mate(preferably female) for NDBE part 2 starting mid - September 2015. I live in New Jersey. My email address is [email protected]. Please contact me if interested.
Have an awesome day. :)

Hey ..let me know if any one is interested in a quick revision of the decks and first aid..

Reactions: 1 user
Hi

Me too planned to take it by end of October. Please let me know and we can start preparing. I've my senior too who is prep for the exam.

Hi

Me too planned to take it by end of October. Please let me know and we can start preparing. I've my senior too who is prep for the exam.
M intrstd in studyin together to giv exam by end of october. Let me know if ur game

hi..iam from india and would like to join the preparation
Hi .. my name is urvi kulkarni. ... Im a Dentist from India ... i m lookin for a serious study partner for NBDE PART ONE ... plannin on giving the exam in next 3 months ... would love to decide on daily topics and discuss .... please mail me at [email protected]
thank u
Hi Urvi,
how are you?i'm looking for a study partner too .....if interested can please send ur email id...
Meenu dentist.