Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am looking for a female serious study partner for nbde 1 ASAP,will start study from very beginning.
I live at South Houston
Plz let me know if anyone interested?

Hi there, i'm looking for a study partner who can go through topics quickly with me via skype/google hangout etc.
I just started studying for nbde part 1 and have a 6 week study plan. Planning on giving the exam by end of march 2015.

los angeles, CA

Please let me know if anyone is up for some intense studying. cheers = )

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
So I posted here a few times to look for study partners. I was contacted to study together or whatever but it turns out they needed test questions, pdf files, kaplan test questions, etc from me. I have purchased these items with MY OWN money. If you need materials, go to a different thread and BUY your own. Don't pretend to seek a study partner just so you can get free studying materials for this test. You're DEFINITELY not getting it free from me. I'll be nice enough to not blast your ID on here but that was foul my friend.

Reactions: 1 users
I just start my prep and have all the materials :) let me know if you are interested . Take care

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys how you guys doing? I was planning to take the exam later this year but I kinda had the feeling that I was ready so I gave my exam.. It was a pass..if anyone interested in buying the materials please let me know.. And goodluck to the future dentists here..

I am looking for a serious study partner for part2. I just started now. Down with my health condition few days back.
I need a really interested and motivated person. please message me or inbox me ur contact details.:welcome:

Hi am looking for a female study partner for Part 2,either from telangana or andhra who can speak telugu.any one intersted plz reply me.am planning to gv exam by this yr ending.

I am looking for a serious study partner for part2. I just started now. Down with my health condition few days back.
I need a really interested and motivated person. please message me or inbox me ur contact details.:welcome:
Hiee, am intersted.but can i know r u from telangana or andhra?

I mean can u speak telugu?

Any one interested in study partners for quick revision and doing Asda papers .
I live in est zone . Preference female and mostly from andhra :) I m giving exam in May . If anyone interested mssg me .. We will make a plan .( it's k if u r not from ANDHRA ;)
All d best to everyone

looking for nbde part 1 study partner for plan to appear in end of 2015..also need used nbde study material..i am from Mumbai india..have Skype..

Any one interested in study partners for quick revision and doing Asda papers .
I live in est zone . Preference female and mostly from andhra :) I m giving exam in May . If anyone interested mssg me .. We will make a plan .( it's k if u r not from ANDHRA ;)
All d best to everyone
have you already given the exam?i am in Mumbai..inida..plan to give nbde part 1 end of this year 2015..

Hello Fellows,

Need a study partner for PART 2. Please message me if you are SERIOUSLY interested.
Let's motivate each other. Thanks