Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I want to do the NDEB equivalency process in Canada. I just graduated last month in Spain and was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me and would like to study with me.. Let me know please :)

Hey,
i'm preparing for NBDE part one in Washington D.C for the next 3 months,so if anyone in D.C preparing for the exam we could study together. thanks

Hello Marwa, i'm Michael
I'll start preparing for the the part 1, also i live in DC area,,,,, if you are interested we can create a study schedule
Please let me know ASAP
have a good one!

hi i am Bella I am studying to take the NBDE part 1 in Dec 2016 , I am looking for a study partner from anywhere.. we will meet via...skype

Hello Bella, i'm Michael
I'll start preparing for the the part 1, i live in DC area,,,,, if you are interested we can create a study schedule
Please let me know ASAP
have a good one!

Hello Bella, i'm Michael
I'll start preparing for the the part 1, i live in DC area,,,,, if you are interested we can create a study schedule
Please let me know ASAP
have a good one!

Okay that's nice !!
When do u plan to take the exam?
Where are u located ??
I'm in Lagos Nigeria

Members don't see this ad :)
studying for Part 1, what's everyone using'? I heard the dental mastery board app is pretty good

Dentin
ImageUploadedBySDN1477190771.817177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I study home & go to library to organize myself. Sometimes feel like I need environment to put myself in .
Even went to NYU wanted to volunteer there to be around dentistry for king of inspiration.
What about you ?
How did you determine amount of time you need to prepare ? Do you currently work in dentistry?
Let's get in touch through email or Facebook?

Hey i am based in chennai (India) planning to take the exam in 2017 before august. Looking for a study partner (preferably female)

Hey everyone!
For all those appearing for NBDE exams ,here comes the best help ever!!
With 100% pass rate and on students request ,I have started new refresher course packages...

Are you going to appear for exam in coming month and want to have a final check on your prep ?or starting from scratch and don't know from where to start {SEHAR REFRESHER COURSE PACKAGE) is just meant for you!
ONLY 30 hrs/30 days classes FOR PART1 and 45hrs /45 days FOR PART 2 preparation .
Include must read areas,most frequently asked Qs,keyfacts and brief explanation of concept involved along with complimentary study material !!
Focuss your preparation now on what exactly being asked in exam,decrease your prep and research time ,keep yourself motivated and on track with regular vivas and doubt solving sessions ..
My classes are completely personalized with only one student per class ,and fully customized and flexible too as per your preparatory needs.
Don't wait and Sign up now!!
Classes are just pay per class with no obligation to buy full package .
For further details on updated prices and various other packages offered,please go through my website ,
Please email at following address if Intersted in free trial class
PS:TOEFFl TUTORS AVAILABLE TOO!!(only 500$/10hrs package for learning all reading ,writing,listening and speaking skills!!)

Happy to help
Sehar
www.dentabest.com
[email protected]

You're charing an arm and a leg for study material that is found online for free?

Hi,
I'm planning to take NBDE part 2 as soon as possible
Is Anyone from California, interested to have a study partner??

Hi!
My name is Aureydis. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

I LIVE IN MANHATTAN, NYC

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck!

i am from andhrapradesh. ryt now iam in 3rd yr of BDS n i wanna start preparatio fron now itself for NBDE n NDEB.... need a study partner...Anyone interested PM me. thanks:)

Hi,
Hi razana
Hi,
I lives in california,LA and planning to take the exam within 3 months .. email mail me if you still interested [email protected]

Prepping for part1 from india and need a serious study partner. Anyone interested please let me know.

Hey i am based in chennai (India) planning to take the exam in 2017 before august. Looking for a study partner (preferably female)
I am not a girl but i am planing to give exam coming march. If interested in studying let me know.

Hi everyone ,
I'm planning on taking the nbde 1 in 3 months, located in California ( Orange County) and would love a study partner( female please ) if anyone interested please let me know.

Hey everyone,
I am a female dentist from India based out of Providence, RI area. I am planning to take my NBDE 1 in Mar/Apr 17 and looking for a study partner. Please message me if you're looking for 1.
Thank you.

Hi!
My name is Aureydis. I am a dentist from Dominican Republic and I look forward to taking the NBDE part 1 in the Spring 2017. I have the dental decks and related study books but missing a study partner =) Is there anyone interested in meeting up on a regular basis to study together? I think it would be a great way to learn together, keep each other company and accountable.

I LIVE IN MANHATTAN, NYC

Please contact me if you're interested and good luck!
Hi,
I'm in CT, preparing for part 1, have books , released ADSA papers and other materials, just need a better method to avoid a mental plateau. Im planning to prepared for 6 months.
Not sure if I will take the class in KAplan Manhattan yet.

Hello to all ,

I just finished my dentist school out of USA and recently moved to Sacramento,CA ,

I am going to geting ready for NBDE Part-1 ,
Please give me a recommendation from wher I need to start , I don't know is my school is acceptable in here , how I can know am I eligible for NBDE part one ?

Hello to all ,

I just finished my dentist school out of USA and recently moved to Sacramento,CA ,

Please give me a recommendation from wher I need to start , I don't know is my school is acceptable in here , how I can know am I eligible for NBDE part one ?

Have you contacted any dental schools about their International Dentists Program?

Hey there, i live in South Florida, i'm preparing my self to take the NBDE Part 2 in April, anybody here that lives close by wants to study?

I study home & go to library to organize myself. Sometimes feel like I need environment to put myself in .
Even went to NYU wanted to volunteer there to be around dentistry for king of inspiration.
What about you ?
How did you determine amount of time you need to prepare ? Do you currently work in dentistry?

What about you ?

hey are you still interested for study partner? i am from new york.
i am looking for study partner.

Hi everyone ,
I'm planning on taking the nbde 1 in 3 months, located in California ( Orange County) and would love a study partner( female please ) if anyone interested please let me know.
Hello, I am planning to take NBDE in May 2016...and I am in California San Jose...Are you done with your exams? If you have any suggestions please share and I need ADSA papers from 1999-2009..have you got any?

Hello to all ,

Hi, I am planning to take NBDE part1 in May...and I live in san jose... Let me know if you are looking for study partner...

Hey everyone,
I am a female dentist from India based out of Providence, RI area. I am planning to take my NBDE 1 in Mar/Apr 17 and looking for a study partner. Please message me if you're looking for 1.
Thank you.
I am looking and I am based in san jose...and I am planning for NBDE 1 in may...