Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi,
did u take part 1 in Jan,how did it go.Pls share info abt new pattern of exam,old exam question repetition?? scoring easier/difficult than old pattern?was decks helpful enough?,etc.Hope u scored well.wish u all the best.
me planning for the last of March.
waiting in anticipation.
jrose.

Hievryone,
Iam taking NBDE part1 inJan . If anyone would like to guide me pls help.
iam studying from kaplan notes , decks. thts it i have .
kindly pour in your suggestions.
thnks,
shashi

there is any body in canada ?

has any body done NDEB of canada

i live in canada hamilton,, ontario

if there is any body want to study togeather
i'm ready

i'd ask all of you if i should pass the toefl exam or any other english exam first to apply for NDEB ?

thank u so much

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody from the LA area? im appearing in june for sure and i need a study partner for part I....send me a pm if intersted.

hi,
i am planning to appear for part 1 nbde exams in sept 08.
looking for study partner. please email me at [email protected].
i am residing at denver,CO. any one from this part?
thanks and all the best.

Hello! I am looking for a serious partner for part I. I am in NY and plan to take PART I exam in MAY. Anyone interested in working together plz email me at [email protected]

Hello, I am from Philadelphia and too plan to take my part-1 in may.I would be interested in combined studies.
you could email me at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello...i am interested in combined studies for part-1.I am based in Philadelphia...what about you?Do leave me a message if you'd like to study together.
what is your time frame?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

there is any body in canada ?

has any body done NDEB of canada

i live in canada hamilton,, ontario

if there is any body want to study togeather
i'm ready

i'd ask all of you if i should pass the toefl exam or any other english exam first to apply for NDEB ?

thank u so much

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iam gonna give my part 1 in aug 08///

any female preparing for nbde 1 in minnesota?

just lemme knw the prep materials for part1

coud someone please guide me how to establish a study schedule to give my part 2. i need a very good score:( since i only got 83 in part 1....

Hi anybody for Part-2 in VA or DC area.Planning to write Part-2 by June 08.

Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]

I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.
hi,
even am retaking part 1 ndbe exam,am in same boat....my email [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello every one I wanna take NDBE 1 at August or September and I need seriously study partner to study together in L.A area , California , please e-mail on [email protected] ASAP to begane our study plan soon .

I am also planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october . so plz if u r interested give me u no

Hi,
I am planning to take the Part-1 in Oct or Nov, and seek more info on the exam. I have not yet done the course-by-course evaluation, but will be doing it soon. I am looking for books from which to study. I am already studying a masters here, but it is secondary. I live in MD, close to DC, and would be glad if anybody can let me know on what books to read from and if you know anyone who is looking for a buyer.

hi,

I'm also planning to take nbde 2 in july.i live in ny.....have u registered for exam?....and have u started studying?i recently done with my interview at nyucd and waiting for their call...

let me know how shd we go arround nbde 2,
tc

Hi, everybody who wants to take part 1. I am also going to retake part 1. I already have 89 but i am not getting any interview call from anywhere. So deciding to retake the exam at te end of NOv. I haven't started studying yet. But wants to work very hard. Let's make a group on yahoo messenger. We can also make a folder on yahoo messenger and share the questions with each other. Let's do it then .We have to make a goal of getting more than 90 . My email id is [email protected] [/email]

I have added name of the yohoo ids given here. Let's all do it.
hi,
even am retaking exam....your email id showing error....still you are planning to studyin group pls mail at these id [email protected]

thanks in advance

Hi,

I am a female dentist from India. Currently I am in Florham Prak, NJ. I want to take NBDE Part 1 in Aug/Sept 08. I would appreciate if someone is interested in group study. That way we can help each other and keep ourselves motivated.
I need a guidance for preparation. Anyone wish to sell Part 1 study material is most welcome.

hi,
even am from india....am intrested in group discussion pls do mail me....my id [email protected]

Hello every one I wanna take NDBE 1 at August or September and I need seriously study partner to study together in L.A area , California , please e-mail on [email protected] ASAP to begane our study plan soon .
hi
i am currently at houston preparing for nbde part 1......if we can share our experiences it would be good.....please contact me [email protected]

Hi, odette 05
I am from Atlanta, I am looking for a study partner too. If you are still interested please let me now. Thanks.

Hi ,

I am preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to give the exam in May last week,I am in Dc Metro Area.

I am intersted in a study partner please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Dolly

iam new to this thread iam taking nbde 1 in june second week iam from philly area preferably[females only} anybody interested pls reply;) i want study partner

hi i m also planning to give in may........if u want we can study together

I am preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to give the exam in May last week,I am in Dc Metro Area.

I am intersted in a study partner please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Dolly[/quote]

hi anybody from michigan.detroit area... interested in combined studies for nbde part 1

hi all
i am n chicago now. anybody from tamilnadu?

Last edited:
Hi,
Im in Arizona and preparing for Part I,
if anyone wanna study together, pm me asap...
Thanks

Hi,

I am a female dentist from India. Currently I am in Florham Prak, NJ. I want to take NBDE Part 1 in Aug/Sept 08. I would appreciate if someone is interested in group study. That way we can help each other and keep ourselves motivated.
I need a guidance for preparation. Anyone wish to sell Part 1 study material is most welcome.

I am from India too and live in Springfield abt 3-4 miles from Florham park. I am planning on giving part I in May. let me know if u want to study together.
I will email you if u are interested.

Cheers'

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Hi There,

I am looking for a female serious study partner for NDBE II in NY City area. I am planning to take the exam in 2-3 months. If you are interested please contact me via email. [email protected]

Thank You,

Ousha

Hi,

I am looking for female serious study partners to take NBDE part-1, planning to take the exam in June-July 08. I live in Redwood city, California.

Please reply, if you are interested in.

Thanks and Regards,
Rathi

Hi I am looking for a serious male study partner. I am planning to take exam by june. Let me know if some one is interested.

Rathimeena

I am planning to take my exam in july-aug 08 if you r intereste please give ur e-mail id

thanks

Hi,

I am looking for female serious study partners to take NBDE part-1, planning to take the exam in June-July 08. I live in Redwood city, California.

Thanks and Regards,
Rathi

hi
iam very happy to see someone from ca
iam very near to redwoodcity ca, preparing for nbde
how is ur preparation, thank u.
Hi,

Thanks and Regards,
Rathi

hi
how is ur preparation, when is ur exam, me too from ca,
are u intrested to meet at someplace and do study together.
reply me asap
ok bye

i am taking part1 in july ..from san jose ,ca ..anyone interested to discuss & study .

i am also planning to take test in nov.just started.

Last edited:
Any one from virginia/dc area looking for serious study partner for boards plz pm me asap.....