Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Any mommy on west coast wanting to start part 2 prep please PM me.I am in California so a same time zone would be good as well as someone who can be a li'l flexible.

Anybody up for some studying. Please contact me. 26/M. I want to take my part 1 in another 2 months. So, lots of time, and lots of studying to do. thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey! im taking part 1 in may.i live in CT... looking for a female study partner... anyone intrested?

Originally Posted by newdentist79
I am looking for study partner in OCALA, FL.
if any..send me a message.

Do you want to study for Part 1 or for Part 2?

Part one

Any latin american partner for serious studying in boston area( part 1)???

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ppl,
Im appearing in first week of april and i live in kansas n it doesnt matter where you live but if you are really interested in studying we can still form a group n do it so plz if somebody reallly wants to take the test by april lemme knw.
GOODLUCK PPL

PS its never going to be easy but its not impossible
hey MMS...im ready for a serious study.....lets start. what is ur email. mine is [email protected]l me however u want to start?

hello prd
im interested in group study......living at virginia........planning to give the exam in and around may.......PM if ur interested.....

Hey everybody,
I plan on taking part I sometime this spring or summer. I'm in Manhattan and would like a study partner. Even a study group online could work...the more the merrier right? Anyone interested?

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply
I'm planning to take NBDE parti some time in March'08.Where do u live? i live in NJ.

hi!

I am looking for a study partner who is really motivated and is planning to give their exam in feb'08 . I could put in 6 hours on a weekday and 8 - 10 hours on weekends , so anybody who is really interested in getting this done with ...please reply .

good luck to everyone !
I'm planning to give NBDE part 1 in March '08,live in NJ. where do u live?i'm a female from india

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply
I'M PLANNING FOR MARCH'08,live in NJ,where do u live?

Hi There! I Have Started To Study, But Its Just Not Going In High Gear...so If U Want To Study...we Can Start...by The Way Do U Live?

hello!anyone reading thsi please reply asap!...im pretty serous i needa study partner..please
live in new jersey ...female...wanting to take up exams
nbde -part 1 is whats im dying for.....may be around dec 2 week..inteersted to do combined studies?..please reply to me at asap! [email protected] or [email protected]
Hi,
I too is luking for a female study partner..i am interested to join this group..i think we make a timetable and study..that helps a lot to study and helps to cover the topics.and we can discuss the topics and doubts..
my id is [email protected]
Thanks

Any mommy on west coast wanting to start part 2 prep please PM me.I am in California so a same time zone would be good as well as someone who can be a li'l flexible.
hi. where do you live in california? i started studying part 2 and i have a child too

Need a study partner in CA (LA-Orange County) NBDE Part 1

Either in Los Angeles area or Orange County, I have tons of study material, taking exam Feb-March '08, full time study or part time study. Thanks!!!!

If interested email me at [email protected]

hey^^ i'm planning to take the nbde part 1 in april or may..
probably may.. considering the time i've spent so far on studying..(=0hours)
if you are interested in a weekly long distance plan check or study,
or live in seoul, please e-mail me:D
i'm aiming for a 90 cause i want to get into a specialty program this year~

if you want to contact me, email me, or leave a message on facebook
look up Catherine Sung ok Hong, South Korea:smuggrin:
well, let the games begin~!!

I am also planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october . so plz if u r interested give me u no
Hi Lakshmi,

How was yr exam, did u apply to any dental school. I am also Indian dentist & I have appeared in nbde I in Jan. 08.......

hey guys,
i m ready for prep of part1
i took in 2000 , got 83 , , part 2 78 and then ...
tried for bench...failed
but now i m in dallas, tx
want to take it again and improve my scores so that i can get any international program,
have a 4 yr old but he goes to school so i can spend 5 hrs everyday at least for now...
please email ur id if interested in studying together to get above 90
.:)

anyone interested in part 1 prep in dallas area,
i m from india..a mom of a 4yr old
i m just starting it all over again to improve my scores...
pl email me..
:)

Hey everybody,
I plan on taking part I sometime this spring or summer. I'm in Manhattan and would like a study partner. Even a study group online could work...the more the merrier right? Anyone interested?

HI DivaLatina,

Are you still interested in an online study group??
where are you from??

Looking for a study partner ....in Jersey preferably , or online . Im planning FINALLY to take my boards part 1 in april 08 at the most . Im starting the prep now with a full time job so need sumone whose motivated and can b a help. All i need is a motivated person who is serious and who is starting the studies now and we start at the same page. I will b available in the evenings and sundayz . lets come up with topics to read and then discuss them either online /or meet up . im in north jersey ,please pm me or reply here. looking forward to sum replies.

Looking for a study partner ....in Jersey preferably , or online . Im planning FINALLY to take my boards part 1 in april 08 at the most . Im starting the prep now with a full time job so need sumone whose motivated and can b a help. All i need is a motivated person who is serious and who is starting the studies now and we start at the same page. I will b available in the evenings and sundayz . lets come up with topics to read and then discuss them either online /or meet up . im in north jersey ,please pm me or reply here. looking forward to sum replies.

HMMMM stilll waiting ...for motivated ppl...ive been trying to do this by myself but not getting anywhere so ws wondering if sumone else is in the same boat ...n wanna do this together ...afterall two heads r better than one ....:confused:

I am looking for a serious female study partner , I am almost done with my course. Reply me if anyone interested.

Looking for a serious, well motivated female study partner...Anybody out there????? Planning for taking my part 1 in april/may

Hi,
I live in Secaucus,NJ.Where do u live?I'm interested in studying together if possible.
Rose.

Are you taking part 1 soon? Do you live in MD-DC-VA? Would love to study together! Please send PM if interested.

Hi all, I am giving the nbde I exam hopefully in May. I heard so much about Dental decks, kaplan review, and released exams.
Anybody knows about Kaplan USMLE I prep video (webprep), Goljan and Pass Program by dr. francis if they are worth to study for NBDE I preparation ? Please answer.