Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone.....iam planning on taking the exam by mid dec....if anyone is interested in solving the question papers please mail me at [email protected] asap......

Hi, am living in florence, south carolina.interested in finding study partner for NBDE 1.am planning to take exam in march or april.is there anyone in columbia sc or florence planning to prepare?

Hi I live in New jersey and a female close to new brunswick. need a study partner Can make it to the library/barnes n nobles etc., Contact me. my e-mail address is
[email protected].
I'm an Indian.

Hi I live in New jersey, female. Where r u in NJ. R u close to new brunswick.

Are you all preparing/group study for part 1 or part 2? If for part 2, I live in Philadelphia and would like a female partnr

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

i,m looking for study partner/group study,in the bay area.
i,d also be interested if somebody wants to have discussions over phone or
the net. i,m just beginning my prep. for part 1, so i just need some encouragement and motivation to build up momentum on my studies.
so anybody just starting or already on the uphill and looking for extra encouragement,please reply. the sooner the better!

hello every one ,i am still looking for study partener .preferably a women from los angeles area,i live in suth bay (redondo beach)please reply asap,i would like to take the test around february or march .by the way i want to say sorry to maggi cause living in sf is kind of far we wont be able to met and study together ,wich is the main reason why i am looking for some body

hi i am planning to take part two begining of march.live in florida.I need a study partner as well.Planning to join kaplan but not sure.
pdha1

Hi everyone,

i,m looking for study partner/group study,in the bay area.
i,d also be interested if somebody wants to have discussions over phone or
the net. i,m just beginning my prep. for part 1, so i just need some encouragement and motivation to build up momentum on my studies.
so anybody just starting or already on the uphill and looking for extra encouragement,please reply. the sooner the better!

Hi pearlofwisdom;
i am in the same situation, i have just started with physics, i am from india
where are u from?
all i want to be motivated is keeping in touch with the subjects and decide about the topics to finish off . this way we can discuss the difficulties in the same subject.
but if not i would still like to be in touch.
let me know plans.

hi,

i just moved from egypt and am planing to take the NBDE1 on may , am living in CT anyone who is in ct ?we can study together very serious answer me on my email [email protected] looking for female as apartner for studying

Anyone willing to study for part 1 in end of december in sunnyvale/san jose area ??
HI!! I've been looking for someone in the bay area and it seems that nobody reply!! WEll i live about one hour away from you, but if you are interested to study seriously, we can meet in a middle point. Where did you study?
ASAP, Thanks!!!

iam looking for a sincere, motivatted study partner, preferably a lady, who is interested in combined studies and discussions. iam also situated in bay area.
anyone interested in combined studies, plz contact asap. i want to write the exam by march.
appreciate yr response

i need a study partner for real aggressive studying for a 90,iam retakin my boards on jan 9,its one month do or die.
some one in la woud be nice for group study ,i live in woodland hills
or else anyone who can ,we can mutually motivate to attain our goal.

i need a study partner for real aggressive studying for a 90,iam retakin my boards on jan 9,its one month do or die.
some one in la woud be nice for group study ,i live in woodland hills
or else anyone who can ,we can mutually motivate to attain our goal.
email me at [email protected]

hi!

I am looking for a study partner who is really motivated and is planning to give their exam in feb'08 . I could put in 6 hours on a weekday and 8 - 10 hours on weekends , so anybody who is really interested in getting this done with ...please reply .

good luck to everyone !

hi!

I am looking for a study partner who is really motivated and is planning to give their exam in feb'08 . I could put in 6 hours on a weekday and 8 - 10 hours on weekends , so anybody who is really interested in getting this done with ...please reply .

good luck to everyone !

email me with a game plan
[email protected]

Hievryone,
Iam taking NBDE part1 inJan . If anyone would like to guide me pls help.
iam studying from kaplan notes , decks. thts it i have .
kindly pour in your suggestions.
thnks,
shashi

hi i am yusaf imran,am from Pakistan(Peshawar) i am planning to take the nbde 1 next year(2008) any one interested to study with me...please let me know cuz i really lack motivation [email protected]

well .....i need to start from scratch,as i am really bad at bio chem and physio,and am planning to take in june.....so if interested let me know......bye

hey guys,
i am retaking part 1
took in 2000 and got 83 ,
any one seriously interested in studying together ... i mean we can make a plan and then discuss on net ..i m in dallas,tx
good luck!:)

i am starting a do or die kinda study and need a studyy buddy from Pakistan,

am from peshawar
and will be just starting with my study
am planning to take it next year

hi i'm in new york...retaking my exam in next summer...anyone interested to study..we can discuss all our quest. there is plenty of time...but if we aim for that 90. this is the right time to start..so who ever is interested plz peply...all the best..

hi chiclovedoc i am preparing for part 2 , i am planning to give my exam in april, what about you. i got part 1 88 , now i just want to give my part 2. i stay in NJ .

hi i m a dentist from inidnia, intend to take NBDE part 1 in may 08 , live in boston area, any one intrested in combined studies pls let me know.

Last edited:
hi!

good luck to everyone !

hi kittu,

i m intrested in combined and serious study, intend to take nbde 1 in may, i live in boston if u would be intrested lemme know.

Last edited:
hi doc...i'm planning to retake part 1 in 08 summer..joining kaplan is any help?? i need a 90 this time...all the best

I am taking my part1 NBDE in jan 08,looking for someone who can study with me in the library.i live in seattle and i am interested in studying with someone who is living in proper seattle or eastside of seattle.i am going to study for 8hrs a day from mon to fri,just going to prepare for 60 days for my exam, i have a plan but need some company to start with.i am married and from india, if anyone is interested please contact me.
[email protected]
Hi,I too live in seattle...Pl mail me at [email protected]
Thanks.I am married and from india too!

hi i am taking part 1 in 2 weeks ,looking for a serious ,motivated study partner for discussions.

Looking For Study Partner For Part2 Prep Or Canadian Ee Exam Prep..a Serious Partner..have Materials Good Enough To Get A Good Score..interested People Can Mail Me At [email protected]

i am looking for partener to study with me for part 1 preferably a women living in LA area.
iam intrested in dng combined studies .i live in connecticut.if ur intrested v can discuss through phns r voice chat.iam dng wit my anatomy .planning 2 take xam in march. when r u planning to take? give me ur maild id .if ur intrested rply fast so dat v can start preparing ok, take care bye

hello maggi
i think i am planning for february or march, can you give me your e mail adress so we can talk closer
thank you for the reply

Hi

I'm in Maryland and I'm from China. Plan to take the NBDE I in Oct 2008. I am on the stage of finding materials and starting to prepare.

Want to find someone in the similar situation to study as a group.

Please PM me. Thanks !

Hi ,i am also lo9oking for a serious study partner.My main goal is to motivate each other truly and discuss the subjects, if anybody interested, reply me back so that we can plan our studies.

Hi, I'm also looking for a study partner for NBDE part I in the Seattle/Bellevue area. I'm planning on taking the test this summer. :) My email is [email protected]. Thanks!