Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, even i stay in st.louis. preparing for my part 1. Have u startred preparing. Let me know. Thanx. Bye.

Members don't see this ad :)
i m planning to take exam in dec and i live in new jersey.....anyone interested plz pm me.

anyone preparing for part 1...Need a serious study partner in Buffalo, New york area...I need to retake...Got 85 (new pattern)..

iam planning to take part one in july .. looking for somebody interested in serious study . i live in phoenix,arizona

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to prepare for NBDE part 1 . I am looking for a study partner. I am living in Houston and want to take the exam in sep 2008

hi, i m sneha. . can u guid me how to study n what r the important things for part 1. i m having trouble in micro n patho. will i be able to take the exam in mid july

hi, so r u going to take exam in july. what date r u planning. i m also planning to take exam in july. can u guide me with micro n pathol. how do u study

HI! I AM LOOKING FOR A STUDY PARTNER. I AM PLANNING TO TAKE THE EXAM LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER. I WOULD LIKE TO START IN 2 WEEKS ..PLS EMAIL ME [email protected]. I LEAVE IN LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK..:)

Hi guys,

Would appreciate if anybody could share their experiences of nbde 1 taken in May 2008.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I am also looking for a very serious semale study partner, I am in NJ... I would be able to discuss the doubts regarding questions we may cone across during preparation on phone/email etc. Plz reply, if this sounds good. Rgds,

Hi I am looking for a serious femal study partner in NJ or NY. I plan to appear for my exam around Aug. Please email if this interests anyone, I would be able to discuss the study questions/doubts on phone/email/etc. Rgds,

hi,
I am a female in toronto looking for a study partner (female ) for US NBDE part1.planning to appear in july -aug.
anyone interested please let me know.

Hi , I want to have nbde part one exam in the oct. I am going to start study this week, I live LA
Thanks

hi rashi
i gav my exam once in march this yr..... got only 83... so retaking in june/july.... i hav started with micro/patho...so we can discuss together online at a fixed time in a day... what do u say[/q

anyone inetersted to do quesztion papers? nbde 1

Hi...i got 85%(new pattern) ..retaking it on 12 th july..when r u taking urs?? i finished micro/patho flashcards ...will be done with anatomy in 2 more days...how much have u done so far???..by the way r u a guy or a girl??

hey i am also frm atlanta(lawrenceville)....n planning to appear for exam at the end of october...so we can do group study if you are interested :)

so can mail me [email protected].
waiting for your reply....

bbye,

hey I live in Duluth, tell your sister to email me so we can get together to study , my email [email protected]
[/quote]

Hi...i got 85%(new pattern) ..retaking it on 12 th july..when r u taking urs?? i finished micro/patho flashcards ...will be done with anatomy in 2 more days...how much have u done so far???..by the way r u a guy or a girl??
Hi,am also planning to give my exam in mid july...
Just wanted to know if you got any diagramatic Q in the new pattern//
WHich subject you felt was th the toughest?
Thanks in advance..
All the best

Hi,am also planning to give my exam in mid july...
Just wanted to know if you got any diagramatic Q in the new pattern//
WHich subject you felt was th the toughest?
Thanks in advance..
All the best

i dont really remember diagramatic Q ...i thought i did dental anatomy really well but i was surprised that there were so many Q's i did 'nt know in dental anatomy,,the morning session was still not bad but afternoon session really gave me chills..do u have any of Q's that came on exam..where r u doing ur prep from.??.i got crack nbde ...they r three papers ..i have started doing the first one..how much have u done so far?..where do u live? i live in california so schools here already started accepting applications..

i dont really remember diagramatic Q ...i thought i did dental anatomy really well but i was surprised that there were so many Q's i did 'nt know in dental anatomy,,the morning session was still not bad but afternoon session really gave me chills..do u have any of Q's that came on exam..where r u doing ur prep from.??.i got crack nbde ...they r three papers ..i have started doing the first one..how much have u done so far?..where do u live? i live in california so schools here already started accepting applications..
HI,
Thanks a lot for the info...Yes,am also thinking tht Dental anatomy will be tough!I dont have Crack the NBDE...I am studying the Dental Deck 2007,Kaplan Review book..Am also referring NBDE first aid and USMLE,the released QP..I stay in Seattle.I will be finished with the theory next week..Then the revision ...

HI,
Thanks a lot for the info...Yes,am also thinking tht Dental anatomy will be tough!I dont have Crack the NBDE...I am studying the Dental Deck 2007,Kaplan Review book..Am also referring NBDE first aid and USMLE,the released QP..I stay in Seattle.I will be finished with the theory next week..Then the revision ...

DO u have any released examz with new pattern? ..

Hi, I am also looking for a very serious semale study partner, I am in NJ... I would be able to discuss the doubts regarding questions we may cone across during preparation on phone/email etc. Plz reply, if this sounds good. Rgds,

Hello there. I am interested but i live in NY. Write back and let me know. Thanks.