Fiek School of Pharmacy (UIW), San Antonio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yea, thanks for that. I was contemplating to call or not to call?
now I can stalk the mail box like everyone else..

Members don't see this ad.

almost 3 o'clock for me and nothing on my end.

anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought UTSA said that they've just mailed the interivew letters out today?:idea::confused:

nevermind, she was referring to emails.

they seemed like they were really busy when i talked to her, but im betting they wont be out till around 5 or so, which means we could still get them after that since they are sending out a mass email!

im an applicant to uiw also, and ive checked my email a lot today, did the lady mention around what time the emails will be sent out?

im an applicant to uiw also, and ive checked my email a lot today, did the lady mention around what time the emails will be sent out?

she didnt say when but she did say they were sending out today

again nothing on my end. I think I can say that their work day is done and tomorrow is a new day.
Just be happy that no one received anything as opposed me being the only one who didnt get anything.

It is almost 6pm already. i guess we won't have e-mail today.:confused:

me think so too.. enough headache for today, tomorrow will be another day, gosh! i wish these ppl have approximate dates to let us know, instead of playing this mind game every day.. oh well

i think we should all be hopeful, when i got my TAMU invite, i didnt get it till almost 830 at night so it may just take the email a while to get to us. Dicanna did say that we were getting them today.

maybe we will just get them sometime tonight, or maybe they got super backed up and we will get them in the morn.

hey everyone just an update, I talked to Dicanna this morning and she said the emails are going out today :D Good luck!

OMG! It's night time right now and I still don't see any email from Feik. Anyone received it?

nvm! We're all on the same boat. Well, I have three tests to study for. Goodluck everyone! I'll stalk this thread again tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess they underestimated how long it was going to take them to send everything out today... well at least that means we will get em tomorrow :D

How many times did you all check this thread today and also check your e-mail? For me, it was probably at least 15 visits here and 30 to my e-mail! Maybe I should study for some exams instead.

Here's to hopefully good news tomorrow :)

I have been stalking my email all day :( boo. they need to send it!

Someone named Diana just called me for an interview this Friday! :) I haven't received an email yet, but she said I should get a letter/email. Why are they contacting people so late? Has anyone else heard?

I just got a call from Ms. Hernandez, and she offered me an interview.. she said the emails will be in our inbox by tomorrow and then we can pick our dates! congrats Pearberry!!!!!!!!! what day are you planning on doing the interview?

really ya already got ur calls, what time 4:00ish?? do ya know how many applicants they're gonna interview this year?? freakin out here.........:eek:

ya i got a phone call also, but she let me choose my date on the spot because i told her i couldnt make it this week or next week. so mine's on the 28th

I have two tests to study for and now this is freaking me out. I haven't receive any calls or email. :(

maybe they didnt call everyone today, dont worry enchanted.. wait till you see if you get an email tomorrow!

I think i am going to interview on the 14th at UIW, i would have done this week if I had not set up my interview with Kingsville at the same time...

that is awsome that you guys got calls! I am hoping they couldnt make all their calls in the last hour of the day and they will start again in the morning. you guys should feel great that you were anticipating the call and got it.
maybe tomorrow is a better day!

Yeah! Got a call from Carmita Coleman (Assistant Dean) at 2:59pm to be exact, for an 8am March 7th interview. :)

Hi guys! Congrats on your interview invites. I also got a call today from Dr. Coleman for an interview. She said that they are interviewing Every friday, March 7, 14, and 28 from 8a-12p. Good Luck!

I didn't know you could pick dates. She just asked me if I was free this Friday, and I said yes. Oh well. Spring break is next week anyway. Congrats to all the others!

Congrats to all those that got it today, and I'm sure for the other people waiting that they are going to be doing more calls tomorrow!

so UIW only has 3 rounds of interviews?

Hi guys! Congrats on your interview invites. I also got a call today from Dr. Coleman for an interview. She said that they are interviewing Every friday, March 7, 14, and 28 from 8a-12p. Good Luck!

Just got e-mail about interview process from UIW! Is anyone else interviewing this Friday at 8am?

I got interview invite as well by phone yesterday but had to decline because already got accepted at UT. Anyone else applying to UT? Of those, if you were to get accepted to both, where would you go and why? (curious george)

I got interview invite as well by phone yesterday but had to decline because already got accepted at UT. Anyone else applying to UT? Of those, if you were to get accepted to both, where would you go and why? (curious george)

Congratulating on your acceptance at UT! (must be nice;))

I checked my email and I haven't received anything yet. Did they say they were sending out emails today?

I checked my email and I haven't received anything yet. Did they say they were sending out emails today?

When I spoke to Dr. Coleman yesterday she said I would receive the e-mail "shortly" so I don't know exactly what that is a day or two maybe?

Hi Everybody,

First, congratulations to everyone who has already been called about an interview. Good luck!

Second, I haven't received a call or e-mail yet, even to tell me they aren't interested in me at all. So I called them about 20 minutes ago. I spoke to Scott (he's the one who answered the phone). He told me that they are not yet done notifying people who had been picked for interviews. I'm anxious about it because I'm out here in Hawaii and have to make travel plans if I'm invited. I told him this and he said that they were starting with the people more local and working their way out so people in Texas are hearing from them first. I asked him if that meant the school preferred those people ahead of those of us who live farther out. He laughed and said of course not.

So I don't have to give up all hope yet. :)

P.S. I wonder if they're tired of all the phone calls yet?!

It's me again. I got an e-mail inviting me to an interview! This is great. I'm not going until Mar 29. Good luck to everyone but save a spot there for me!

I received an email as well. Is this a rolling admissions school? I don't think I will be able to go until march 28th. Do you think waiting till march 28th is a bad thing?

also how many out of state students do they accept each year?

I got an interview also.....
ah.....:p

no worries, this school is definitely NOT rolling admissions, you are safe to interview any time, just interview well. good luck!

also got the invite..anyone know the ratio of interviewed to accepted??

I got an interview, yay! I signed up for the 14th, is anyone going to have their interview that day too? :scared: I'm all jittery and nervous right now.

I did! I did! i got an interview the 14th at 10:30! wahoo!!!!!!!!!! yay for everyone!! i hope to see ya there. now im focused on my interview at uams tomorrow! :laugh:

I still haven't receive mine or get any calls so I called the school this morning and they said they're still in the process. So they're sending out rejection and interview notice? How long can this take? It's killing me!

Congrats to those who are getting interviewing!

Im also interviewing on the 14th at 10am :D we should all meet up :D

new on this forum.
found it to be very helpful.
I got an interview at UIW tomorrow also :)
There are at least 10 of us on this post with an invite. wow.
Good Luck to all!! See you bright and early tomorrow if you signed uip for 3/7 interview.

To all of you interviewing tomorrow - hope it goes well! I just looked back at my last post...I'm interviewing on Friday Mar 28, not Mar 19 as I wrote. Oops. To TytestpharmD - this is a private school so as far as I know, they have no requirements for in-state vs. out-of-state acceptances they do.

Have fun, everyone!

so did ya get any info in the mail about the interview.. from what i see, we're doing a computer-skills test and an essay writing, and then the interview??

so we're supposed to show up at 7:45am, do essay first, and then do computer test or watevr till our interview. or do test after interview. and then leave ?? why till 2:00?? cuz the test is 9-12 right??

anybody done w/interview this friday, plz tell us how it went-- so i don't look completely lost??

thanks in advance:)

so did ya get any info in the mail about the interview.. from what i see, we're doing a computer-skills test and an essay writing, and then the interview??

so we're supposed to show up at 7:45am, do essay first, and then do computer test or watevr till our interview. or do test after interview. and then leave ?? why till 2:00?? cuz the test is 9-12 right??

anybody done w/interview this friday, plz tell us how it went-- so i don't look completely lost??

thanks in advance:)

Yeah I got a postcard today from UIW not sure what order things are running but I'll know by tomorrow and I'll keep you updated.