Favourite song/type of music you listen too

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i love saturday night fever & grease! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks to a new homey:

Shpongle - Behind closed eyelids

:hardy: awesome song!

sunny123 said:
Thanks to a new homey:

Shpongle - Behind closed eyelids

:hardy: awesome song!
your very welcome ;)

lemme know how you like the new album ? i personally love the guitar around 30 min =)

Members don't see this ad :)
"Frozen" by Madonna.....

meetlife said:
"Frozen" by Madonna.....
Madonna should just stop making music. She leaches on to various cultures to "experience" them, and then after a while, she drops them like a bag of flies.

Anyone else listen to Tibetan Buddhist or Gregorian chanting?

sunny123 said:
Madonna should just stop making music. She leaches on to various cultures to "experience" them, and then after a while, she drops them like a bag of flies.

Anyone else listen to Tibetan Buddhist or Gregorian chanting?
me me me !

Ghost - tupac....gotta long this song.

To be with you - Mr big

Show me love - robyn ( one of my all time favs for about 8years ithink)

i recommend these songs:

death cab for cutie - title and registration, a lack of color, a movie script ending, tiny vessels
coldplay - yellow, fix you, square one

I'm obsessed with The Shins right now! The Postal Service, Coldplay, and Jack Johnson are also good ones. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Preeti09 said:
I'm obsessed with The Shins right now! The Postal Service, Coldplay, and Jack Johnson are also good ones. :)
because you heard them on the "Garden State" soundtrack? They got some nice music.

Sunny!!! dude the yalla chant song is awesome!!!!

And yes prady i love bob marley! i have some dvd audio frmo him =)

Boinger said:
Sunny!!! dude the yalla chant song is awesome!!!!

And yes prady i love bob marley! i have some dvd audio frmo him =)
Dude, what I like, you like... what you like, I like. :D

Oh yeah, one more thing bionger dude, I only gave you a sample of the arab stuff... more to come.

sunny123 said:
Oh yeah, one more thing bionger dude, I only gave you a sample of the arab stuff... more to come.
I WANT more =) more more moremore mroe more keep it coming =p u got 3 gigs on noabsolute to fill and 5 on my other site =p MUAHAHHA ;)

wd3.jpg

Amjad Ali Khan is coming to toronto and its 16$ for the cheapest ticket. I WANT TO GO BUT NO BY MYSELF..Can someone tell sunny to go with me? This cry baby is still hurt from Ravi shankar playing crappy music in front of him. :(

Anyone know the song "we are the world"?

"After all" or "silence" by delerium....just sick song. Or mabye its my fila's(rogers AT&T) hat i've been wearing all day inside my house :laugh:

i would love to come!!!! :love: when is the show?
data said:
wd3.jpg

Amjad Ali Khan is coming to toronto and its 16$ for the cheapest ticket. I WANT TO GO BUT NO BY MYSELF..Can someone tell sunny to go with me? This cry baby is still hurt from Ravi shankar playing crappy music in front of him. :(

prady said:
hey!who would'nt have heard that song......we r the world....we r the people.....??itz famous!
A lot of people haven't heard of this song yet.

prady said:
i would love to come!!!! :love: when is the show?
Its early july. Fly to toronto and i'll treat you to a free concert. Didn't know you like sarode music.

thanks dude!thanks 4 the invitation!i appreciate it!i love sarod!my dad was good at playing it!my all time favmaestros r ali akbar khan& amjad ali khan!even amaan & ayaan ali bangaash r good,following their dad's footsteps!
data said:
Its early july. Fly to toronto and i'll treat you to a free concert. Didn't know you like sarode music.

prady said:
thanks dude!thanks 4 the invitation!i appreciate it!i love sarod!my dad was good at playing it!my all time favmaestros r ali akbar khan& amjad ali khan!even amaan & ayaan ali bangaash r good,following their dad's footsteps!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
PRADY You are my lost brother. I want the sarode so baaaaad man. Where do you live again? There is a guru here who teaches it. Aditya Verma he's actually quite good. He told me to go to delhi or bangloire to get the sarode. But when do i have time to go to india. So i'm trying to get friends who are going to get it but I HAVE NO MONEY..WAH WAH WAH +pity+ +pity+

data said:
"After all" or "silence" by delerium....just sick song. Or mabye its my fila's(rogers AT&T) hat i've been wearing all day inside my house :laugh:
U should thank Roger's for being such a good volunteer ;)

sunny123 said:
U should thank Roger's for being such a good volunteer ;)
I should thank them fro keepig the name SKYDOME ;)

abe dateshwar,tu saarod bajaiga,naa violin bajayega? :laugh: :laugh:
data said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
PRADY You are my lost brother. I want the sarode so baaaaad man. Where do you live again? There is a guru here who teaches it. Aditya Verma he's actually quite good. He told me to go to delhi or bangloire to get the sarode. But when do i have time to go to india. So i'm trying to get friends who are going to get it but I HAVE NO MONEY..WAH WAH WAH +pity+ +pity+

Dont phunk my heart by black eyed peas!

Any eminem fan out here????

$!n!$+er said:
Dont phunk my heart by black eyed peas!

Any eminem fan out here????

hell yes!! and i like that song by black eyed peas too. good stuff.

i heard some new shpongle today ! awesome totally awesome ima put it on my site later i got lots of stuff from simon posford to put up =)

Anyone like Kelly Osbourne's song "One Word"?

I like the whole 80's funky electronic feel this track has.

Kasabian - Club Foot

Awesome track!! If you like rock/electronic, this is for you!!

meetlife said:
"Frozen" by Madonna.....
just luvthis one...so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :p

saffronrain said:
hell yes!! and i like that song by black eyed peas too. good stuff.

EMINEM rules.... :horns: :horns:

black eyes peasis cool too ...especially 'shut up' number..

how abt evanescence? specially ' fallen'

sunny123 said:
Yes, yes I do.
Then buy me a sarod. Dhunless for another day. :(

Its a weekend............sleep ...sleep..sleep