Favourite song/type of music you listen too

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is for those who think that egg is meat.

Fertilized verse Non Fertile
The rooster must be present for an egg to be fertilized. The eggs that you buy at the supermarket are typically from hens that are raised without a rooster being present. Roosters are not necessary at egg farms where eggs are produced for human consumption and not incubation. Eggs for incubation are grown at special farms called breeder farms where roosters are present with the hens.

The next time you break open an egg; look for the germinal disc. You will see that supermarket eggs are infertile.

Did you know you can determine if an egg is fertile or not by looking at the germ spot? The germ spot is the white spot on the yolk. The non-fertile germ spot contains only the female's cells and looks like a solid white spot. In a fertile egg the germ spot contains both the female and male cells. This allows cells to divide and the spot grows while the rest of the egg is being built in the female's oviduct. Because of this growth the fertile germ spot on the yolk looks like a circle with a somewhat clear center.

figure8.gif

045.jpg

Non-Fertile egg, Notice the Germinal spot just above center on the Yolk. It appears as solid white spot.
046.jpg

Fertile Egg. Notice the germinal spot looks larger and like a circle in this fertile egg.

Members don't see this ad.

interesting!thanks for sharing the info,bro!
data said:
This is for those who think that egg is meat.

Fertilized verse Non Fertile
The rooster must be present for an egg to be fertilized. The eggs that you buy at the supermarket are typically from hens that are raised without a rooster being present. Roosters are not necessary at egg farms where eggs are produced for human consumption and not incubation. Eggs for incubation are grown at special farms called breeder farms where roosters are present with the hens.

The next time you break open an egg; look for the germinal disc. You will see that supermarket eggs are infertile.

Did you know you can determine if an egg is fertile or not by looking at the germ spot? The germ spot is the white spot on the yolk. The non-fertile germ spot contains only the female's cells and looks like a solid white spot. In a fertile egg the germ spot contains both the female and male cells. This allows cells to divide and the spot grows while the rest of the egg is being built in the female's oviduct. Because of this growth the fertile germ spot on the yolk looks like a circle with a somewhat clear center.

figure8.gif

045.jpg

Non-Fertile egg, Notice the Germinal spot just above center on the Yolk. It appears as solid white spot.
046.jpg

Fertile Egg. Notice the germinal spot looks larger and like a circle in this fertile egg.

Members don't see this ad :)
gujuDoc said:
Wow you go away from the thread a few days and the whole topic changes from music to food. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Interesting. I didn't realize that stuff about eggs.
:laugh: :laugh: yup..its kinda viscious circle,,it goes and comes to the same topic, round and round and still we discuss them and its fun ;) .... a lot of fun........isnt it?? :laugh:

Oh I like this song a lot too:
Melanie C - I Turn To You (dance mix)

data said:
Isn't that place in kashmir?
Nope its Himachal......its beautiful......infact...very close to dharmsala..like 9-12 *** is Mcleodganj........house of Dalai Lama...........its called"upper Dharamsala"........heaven........Himachal is very very beautiful.....Kullu...Manaali.....Dalhousie.....Shimla......Chamba...Chail..Khajiar......Manikaran..........its all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful.............

my fav is ambience =) very relaxing.... whats strange is that it absolutely clashes with my activites... lol

hopeful05 said:
Aww...i know... :)
why? does he kidnap cows from farms to eat them or something? is he a cownapper?
wait..are they not supposed to eat cows?
yeah..right?
Bharat bhasi buddhist beef bhaktha .........bad bad bad...... :laugh: :laugh:

Boinger said:
my fav is ambience =) very relaxing.... whats strange is that it absolutely clashes with my activites... lol
you don't find playing with knives relaxing? what is that game where you poke holes between ur fingers and try to go fast without cutting urself.

data said:
you don't find playing with knives relaxing? what is that game where you poke holes between ur fingers and try to go fast without cutting urself.

:scared: :eek:

meetlife said:
I've seen it on simpsons....relax. man why are people so uptight. its like as soon as someone mentions taliban everyone jumps him and shouts terrorists :laugh:

data said:
I've seen it on simpsons....relax. man why are people so uptight. its like as soon as someone mentions taliban everyone jumps him and shouts terrorists :laugh:
I was just wondering about the relaxing part........no offence intended.....

Members don't see this ad :)
haha knives are fun but not relaxing =p especially when u try to juggle 2 butterfly knives ...

Boinger said:
haha knives are fun but not relaxing =p especially when u try to juggle 2 butterfly knives ...
I think the dumbest knife scene in a movie has to be in predator 1. wherer the black guy kept shaving himself every 5minute with his knife. I don't get why the director did this. :mad:

dramatic effect ....

rxgal8 said:
Oh I like this song a lot too:
Melanie C - I Turn To You (dance mix)

THAT WAS IN BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM! :D

data said:
They banned forks from all "Pizza Pizza" locations, because of some security threat. I had to eat fries with my hands. The store owner said (he's middle eastern), "its another arab thing".

saffronrain said:
THAT WAS IN BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM! :D
yup....they played it at so many clubs in england. it's nice, huh. Another song by Melanie C is Never the same again, i like that one too!

BILB has a nice soundtrack :thumbup:

rxgal8 said:
yup....they played it at so many clubs in england. it's nice, huh. Another song by Melanie C is Never the same again, i like that one too!

BILB has a nice soundtrack :thumbup:
So does Monsoon Wedding!

sunny123 said:
They banned forks from all "Pizza Pizza" locations, because of some security threat. I had to eat fries with my hands. The store owner said (he's middle eastern), "its another arab thing".
crazy guys........
as soon I landed at JFK.....a guy followed me...started walking beside me...and mumbled all the way out of the airport"pakistan Zindabaad"......worst .....he was an employee at the airport........reason......he saw....."security check....Airport authority of India....New-Delhi" tag on my luggauge.........

meetlife said:
crazy guys........
as soon I landed at JFK.....a guy followed me...started walking beside me...and mumbled all the way out of the airport"pakistan Zindabaad"......worst .....he was an employee at the airport........reason......he saw....."security check....Airport authority of India....New-Delhi" tag on my luggauge.........
omg "pakistan zindabaad" :laugh:

I dunno people these days just open their mouths without realizing what they are saying.

sunny123 said:
So does Monsoon Wedding!
true...i like the chunari remix they did

sunny123 said:

I dunno people these days just open their mouths without realizing what they are saying.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sunny123 said:

because they are *****s ! =)

meetlife said:
crazy guys........

You should've smashed his head with your luggage

I just listened to the entire movie soundtrack of Lord of The Rings, and it was very good. If you're into classical orchestral music, listen to this stuff.

sunny123 said:
I just listened to the entire movie soundtrack of Lord of The Rings, and it was very good. If you're into classical orchestral music, listen to this stuff.
isn't it enya?

data said:
isn't it enya?
She sings maybe one or two tracks, i'm talking about the theme music, thats the stuff I like. And not only Enya sings the vocals, Sheila Chandra does as well.

dumbest song ever: Sean Paul - Legalize

sunny123 said:
dumbest song ever: Sean Paul - Legalize
LIONEL RITCHIE...da man

GREATEST SONG EVER SWEET HOME ALABAMA.....DAMN RIGHT. :clap: :clap:

saffronrain said:
hey hey, its a good song!
id like to respectfully disagree =)

Boinger said:
id like to respectfully disagree =)

hmm well i live in white country so ppl are always singin it around. heh. :D

GAVIN DEGRAW ANYONE? i love his songs!

prady said:
evrything i do ,i do it 4 u!also a popular number!
damn right bryan adams rules....booyah.

saffronrain said:
hmm well i live in white country so ppl are always singin it around. heh. :D
thank you "Aum Sri Sai Sarva Antharyaminey Namah"

:laugh:

sunny123 said:
by Sting? yeah, good song.
yep........
I like Careless whisphers...its just so real.....kinda sad....