Favorite Hindi Movies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
I'm downloading 'Where's the party yaar' as we speak... was it better than American Desi?
NO!

Members don't see this ad.

data said:
btw i downloaded all the cds + audio some live concerts from linkin park....good ****
yeah....LP rocks.... :cool:

cool!all the best with ur research!
saffronrain said:
short and sweet. :laugh: :p
wow.. i don't post as much as i used to. it's nice to have a life!!! :D i :love: this place... and i like the research too (so far.. knock on wood). i have nothing more to say. ...

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
yes, dude!watch that movie!u wont regret it!mark my words! ;)
Man black was freaking amazing...WOW I'm so happy that TORRENTS exist.lol. Its such a great movie. I can't beleive how great this movie is. Wow this tops almost every movie i've seen in my entire life.

data said:
Man black was freaking amazing...WOW I'm so happy that TORRENTS exist.lol. Its such a great movie. I can't beleive how great this movie is. Wow this tops almost every movie i've seen in my entire life.
Don't be placing Seven Samurai on the backburner man.

sunny123 said:
Don't be placing Seven Samurai on the backburner man.
Just did that is used to be my fav movie of all time but now i've replaced it.

glad u liked the movie,dude!i told u i do have a good choice! :laugh:
data said:

is company any good? its taking forever to downlaod...wah wah wah

i love tom & jerry!i love mickey too!other cartoon favs r superman,batman,spidey,,, asterix,tintin,smurfs etc.!!!!....to name a few!
shardul said:
:laugh: anyway i like cartoons! we boys watch tom and jerry everyday in hostel tv room. have u seen spirit The stallion of Cimmaron, i watched it sometime back on tv its a good combination of animation romance and music (bryan adams). Shrek series is also one of my fav.

prady said:
i love tom & jerry!i love mickey too!other cartoon favs r superman,batman,spidey,,, asterix,tintin,smurfs etc.!!!!....to name a few!
XMEN RULES...batman is ghey

data said:
XMEN RULES...batman is ghey
Batman is NOT ghey!!!!! I am the dark knight, and you can watch me burn skid marks with my batmobile on your bald head Xavier!! hehehehe
meanie.gif

Oh yeah, I knocked your floating wheelchair over HAHA!

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:
Batman is NOT ghey!!!!! I am the dark knight, and you can watch me burn skid marks with my batmobile on your bald head Xavier!! hehehehe
meanie.gif

Oh yeah, I knocked your floating wheelchair over HAHA!
Watcha talkn' about willis? Gambit would just touch ur car and it will blow up. You can't outsmart Beast. Wolverine would cut you up into 1000 pieces. Storm would shock ur @ss so hard you'll be knocked out of orbit. Rogue could take all ur gun power and knock you down cold. Even Jubilee could blow u up with her firecracker powers(the worst power invented)

prady said:
cumon....bats is'nt ghey!
you are right...his bedbuddy robin is. :laugh:

Prady did you hear they are thinking of redoing all of the batman movies with the director who did the batman begins. I never liked the old movies. Bring it up to par. Even with Arnold, carey, deniro, uma thurman...etc. It still was horrible. Even the actors for batman were off. This one suits batman to the bone.

okay since you guys are talking about batman movies on a "hindi movie" thread, i might as well ask- has anyone seen "mr. and mrs. smith"?? is it any good?

you guys should watch international films like "cinema paradiso" (it's italian- really good), & "he loves me.. he loves me not" (truly disturbing- but watch it if you like weirdo movies).
so i watched "when harry met sally" for the first time a few weeks back- anyone else think it was really good?
i saw "lagaan"- again. my housemates loved it... :laugh: okay peace.

My favs..
In random order..

Dil Chahta hai..my absolute fav..
Sholay
Satya
Tezaab
Namakhalal
Main Azaad Hun
Rangeela
DDLJ

I am a big fan of Ram Gopal Varma creations. Very slick productions..

Here is an interesting documentary. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this. Those of you who want to marry a doctor and end up marrying your cousin this would benefit you :p . But if thats not the case you should still watch this. I'll seed when i'm done so you guys should get some good download speeds.

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45346

u r talking about the shaheed-kareena starrer,right?yes, i did !well,shaheed did a gr8 job!but overall;the movie sucks!itz a total no-no!waste of time,money & energy!well..... this is my opinion...!age apki maarzi! :laugh:
gujuDoc said:
Has anyone seen the movie FIDA?????????????? I was wondering cuz I have the CD for the music and wanted to know if the movie is as good as the music in it!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

No real chemistry between the real life pair but more so between Fardeen & Kareena.

Not a big fan of all the three.

SHOLEY ( I can speak the dialogues along the whole movie and actually run a sholey Quiz too!!) like-- what was the name of Gabbarsingh's Father??

Munnabhai MBBS
Chupke Chupke
Gol Maal
Jeene bhi do yaron
Gangajal
Company
and many many more!!

DrGarfield said:
SHOLEY ( I can speak the dialogues along the whole movie and actually run a sholey Quiz too!!) like-- what was the name of Gabbarsingh's Father??

Munnabhai MBBS
Chupke Chupke
Gol Maal
Jeene bhi do yaron
Gangajal
Company
and many many more!!

Hari Singh

yo guys can someone translate this for me pleeease? it's been stuck in my head for the past few days now and its driving me crazy. thaaaanks.

i got these lyrics from some site..

--MALE--
Churaake dil mera goriya chali - 2
Udaake nindiyaan kahan tu chali
Paagal hua, deewana hua - 2
Kaisi yeh dil ki lagi

--FEMALE--
Ho, churaake dil tera chali main chali
Mujhe kya pata kahan main chali
Manzil meri bas tu hi tu - 2
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--
Oh, churaake dil mera goriya chali

--FEMALE--
Churaake dil tera chali main chali
Abhi to lage hain chaahaton ke mele
Abhi dil mera dhadkanon se khele
Kisi mod par main tumko pukaaroon
Bahaana koi bana to na loge

--MALE--
Agar main bata doon mere dil mein kya hai
To mujhse nigaahen chura to na loge
Agar badh gayi hai betaabiyaan
Kahin mujhse daaman chhuda to na loge

--FEMALE--
Kehta hai dil dhadakte hue
Tum sanam hamaare hum tumhaare hue
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
Nahin bewafa tum, yeh mujhko khabar hai
Badalti ruton se magar mujhko darr hai
Nayi hasraton ki nayi sej par tum
Naya phool koi saja to na loge

--MALE--
Vafaayein to mujhse bahut tumne ki hai
Magar is jahan mein haseen aur bhi hai
Kasam meri khaakar itna bata do
Kisi aur se dil laga to na loge
Dheere dheere chori chori, chupke chupke aake mil
Toot na jaaye pyaar bhara yeh dil

--FEMALE--
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--
Churaake dil mera goriya chali

gujuDoc said:
What song is that?????
thats from MEIN KHILADI TU ANADI..
love that song :love:

Once in the movie, Gabbar Singh introduces himself as Gabbar Singh vald Hari Singh.

Sholay is a cult movie.

My dad and bro, both could answer this one, I beleive..

Take care...

desikudi said:
thats from MEIN KHILADI TU ANADI..
love that song :love:

okay yeah but what does it mean?!?!?!?!?! :( :confused:

Santiago said:
Once in the movie, Gabbar Singh introduces himself as Gabbar Singh vald Hari Singh.

Sholay is a cult movie.

My dad and bro, both could answer this one, I beleive..

Take care...

ya- sholay is like that.
Correction: Gabbarsingh doesn't introduce himself like that- When he is being taken to the court after being arrested by the Thakur, the court Darwaan announces like that!

gujuDoc said:
Isnt that an old movie???????? That sounds vaguely familiar.
yeah..early 90's :)

saffronrain said:
well, the title means"I'M HERO,U R ZERO" ;) ... well..the song is quite big to explain. :p

itz a huge one to translate!
saffronrain said:
yo guys can someone translate this for me pleeease? it's been stuck in my head for the past few days now and its driving me crazy. thaaaanks.

i got these lyrics from some site..

--MALE--
Churaake dil mera goriya chali - 2
Udaake nindiyaan kahan tu chali
Paagal hua, deewana hua - 2
Kaisi yeh dil ki lagi

--FEMALE--
Ho, churaake dil tera chali main chali
Mujhe kya pata kahan main chali
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
Abhi to lage hain chaahaton ke mele
Abhi dil mera dhadkanon se khele
Kisi mod par main tumko pukaaroon
Bahaana koi bana to na loge

--MALE--
Agar main bata doon mere dil mein kya hai
To mujhse nigaahen chura to na loge
Agar badh gayi hai betaabiyaan
Kahin mujhse daaman chhuda to na loge

--FEMALE--
Kehta hai dil dhadakte hue
Tum sanam hamaare hum tumhaare hue
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--

--FEMALE--
Nahin bewafa tum, yeh mujhko khabar hai
Badalti ruton se magar mujhko darr hai
Nayi hasraton ki nayi sej par tum
Naya phool koi saja to na loge

--MALE--
Vafaayein to mujhse bahut tumne ki hai
Magar is jahan mein haseen aur bhi hai
Kasam meri khaakar itna bata do
Kisi aur se dil laga to na loge
Dheere dheere chori chori, chupke chupke aake mil
Toot na jaaye pyaar bhara yeh dil

--FEMALE--
Teri gali main chali

--MALE--
Churaake dil mera goriya chali

If this thread is still on track, here are a choice few of my picks:

Hungama
Masala (Canadian flick)
Yodha
Don
Tridev

I limited 'em to 5. Honestly, though, I haven't seen an Indian flick in a while.

masala?which masala u r talking about?whatz the cast?
Ninjzz said:
If this thread is still on track, here are a choice few of my picks:

Hungama
Masala (Canadian flick)
Yodha
Don
Tridev

I limited 'em to 5. Honestly, though, I haven't seen an Indian flick in a while.

prady said:
masala?which masala u r talking about?whatz the cast?
M D H.............................MDH :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my fav hindi movies...
k3g
kkhh
ddlj (see the pattern)
raja hindustani
maine pyar kiya(my first ever hindi movie i watched!)
yaadein
sholay
thats all i can think of

gujuDoc said:
Hey no one answered my question. Is the movie DHOOM any good??????? I was asking cuz it seemed to have some good songs in it. I was listening to the CD the other dayw and was curious how the actual movie was.

yup movie is good
if u like bikes then u r definately gonna luv it
well, otherwise once watching
music is no doubt really good
especially the song dhoom macha le dhoom
esha is as usuall :p
sorry those who like her!!!
well
my all time fav are
hera pheri
dil chata hei
ddlj
hum dil de chuke sanam
andaaz apna apna

btw which latest hindi movie is there out!!!
i ve no idea about recent indian movies
not much of friends are into indian movies
i saw latest black n bunti aur bubbly

gujuDoc said:
Hey no one answered my question. Is the movie DHOOM any good??????? I was asking cuz it seemed to have some good songs in it. I was listening to the CD the other day and was curious how the actual movie was.
Seen it its okay
thieves on motorbikes and master plans to rob places
some good songs
one guy is funny the guy whos in mohabbatein (dont know his name) but he brings the comic relief.

shardul said:
Though I had paediatrics exam today morning i watched this movie called "D" yesterday night. The movie remided me of two previous movies by same production house called Satya and Company but the handling was refreshing. I would certainly call this movie a "zaroor dekho" :thumbup: . Well i was totally stressed up yesterday.... i thought i would crack up.... :scared: This movie came as gr8 stressbuster and watching Nadal crush Fedrer came to me as desert after a sumptious meal.
Need i say i did well today in exams! Well i know gotta study for ObGyn now.... oh i hate it.... :( Its a tough sunday ahead! Going to watch Ring II today! bye gotta go show will start in an hour!

i didnt know u r also in gangstar flicks!!!! well i watched Dus today-dont ever dare to watch it !!!! Last weekend i saw sarkar....its superb :thumbup: Govindaa.. govinda.. govinda.......govinda :thumbup: :thumbup: :p

gujuDoc said:
Has anyone seen the movie FIDA?????????????? I was wondering cuz I have the CD for the music and wanted to know if the movie is as good as the music in it!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

i would rather advise u to stick to its music its far better than movie..... offcourse its upto u to decide that

DrGarfield said:
Munnabhai MBBS
Chupke Chupke
Gol Maal
Jeene bhi do yaron
Gangajal
Company
and many many more!!

gr8 list yaar i like all of them :thumbup: except jeene bhi do yaron - i havent seen it. I thought it was named jaane bhi do yaaron not "jeene"

saffronrain said:

well that tough task u know u have to watch a lot of hindi films if u want to understand it. bcoz translation cant precisely convey the emotions and its a difficult task. Take the example of film's title "Mein Khiladi Tu anadi" it literally means "I'm sportsman and u r illeliterate" isnt it ridiculous?

Veera Zara even though sometimes it really made me feel ugh and Bad Company(simply b/c the guy was hot, I'm vain I know :()

Fortune said:
Veera Zara even though sometimes it really made me feel ugh and Bad Company(simply b/c the guy was hot, I'm vain I know :()

I know this is a random question, but where do you go to school?

allergic2morons said:
i didnt know u r also in gangstar flicks!!!! well i watched Dus today-dont ever dare to watch it !!!! Last weekend i saw sarkar....its superb :thumbup: Govindaa.. govinda.. govinda.......govinda :thumbup: :thumbup: :p

well u cant say i am a fan of gangsta movies! i didnt lke vastav i havent seen hathyar. I have seen satya and company that too on tv and i had nothing else to do. But these movies werent bad altogether. I like D becoz of Randeep Hooda's acting. Direction was flawless. :thumbup:

photo.cms

Dus was biggest diappointment! all was set for a gr8 action block buster like Dhoom but those guy just screwd it up!!!! Similiarly Paheli was also a big diappointment. Parineeta wasnt that bad........did u see it?

Sarkar is paisa vasool!!!!!!! :thumbup: i liked many minor characters in it like selvarmani (apun selvarmani apna style south; aaperations complete naat!!!! :p) and chander. Katrina looks stunning i thinks its her first time on big screen.