Favorite Hindi Movies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dont worry, u r doing fine,dear!so far so good! :laugh:
desikudi said:
yup...ami ORIYA may............Aamar bhalo ache...tumi kamon ache??naa....aamar janina where r u from,,Bengali chele... :laugh: :laugh:
Sorry ..if my bengali is toota-phuta ;) .........its been long time..i have spoke bengali :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

khub bhalo!tomar naam secret?sabai aama naam jaane!theek ache,tomar naam pm karo! ;)
desikudi said:
Aamar bhalo naam..???SECRET :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am from Cuttack.............haan doing my undergrad.....hoping to go to medical school. :)

oh...ok!
sunny123 said:
Prady, that hotel was a life-saver compared to the previous dump we were staying at (all thanks to my "smart" aunty who thought she found a bargain place). The place she found for us had cockroaches in the bathroom, and when you turned the lights off, those bad boys came flying about. We high-tailed it outta there at the end of the evening, and the Hotel Puri was the next best thing (we weren't gonna get a taxi/ricksha to carry our things that late at night). But anyways, I enjoyed it there.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah,itz sad!it was on 26th of this month.
sunny123 said:
Did you know that Sunil Dutt (Sanjay Dutt's father, who actually played Munna Bhai's father in the movie) recently passed away?

gujuDoc said:
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

These are my all time favorite movies.

oh and I love the British made, Bend it Like Bekham
oh ...HAHK and DDLJ,,my all time favourites. :thumbup:

sunny123 said:
You speak Bengali when I was a little kid, its soo nice to hear that again :D .

I think I understood some Oriya when I heard it one the tv.... very similar to Bengali, right?
yeah...bengali is almost 95% similar to Oriya....Both r very sweet languages. :)

i liked JODI no 1 =)

prady said:
khub bhalo!tomar naam secret?sabai aama naam jaane!theek ache,tomar naam pm karo! ;)
yup...aamar naam is TOP SECRET.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ki karbo Pradeepto babu,,,aamar naam is so special that............... ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......jk

Do you like any other Govinda movies? My favorites are Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain and Joru Ka Ghulam!!!

Boinger said:
i liked JODI no 1 =)

desikudi said:
yup...aamar naam is TOP SECRET.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ki karbo Pradeepto babu,,,aamar naam is so special that............... ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......jk
That its only available to crorapatis? :D

I guess I'll have to wait a while then.

:laugh: achha ji!apnar naam eto special,je aapni bolbar proyojon mone koren na? :laugh: top secret,eh?ki amake next janme james bond hote hobe naki tomar naam janbar jonye? :laugh: :smuggrin:

desikudi said:
yup...aamar naam is TOP SECRET.. :laugh: Ki karbo Pradeepto babu,,,aamar naam is so special that............... ;)
: .......jk

Members don't see this ad :)
pharm28 said:
Do you like any other Govinda movies? My favorites are Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain and Joru Ka Ghulam!!!
i like almost all his movies his movies about the only indian movies i like =P

stupid funny is awesome ! =)

sunny123 said:
That its only available to crorapatis? :D

I guess I'll have to wait a while then.
Nahi Nahi yaar,,..crore-----PATIS???.................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

prady said:
:laugh: achha ji!apnar naam eto special,je aapni bolbar proyojon mone koren na? :laugh: top secret,eh?ki amake next janme james bond hote hobe naki tomar naam janbar jonye? :laugh: :smuggrin:
na na...I dont like James Bond ..U can be .......TomCruise or....Arjun Rampal or..Salman Khan :love: ...................... ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Boinger said:
i like almost all his movies his movies about the only indian movies i like =P

stupid funny is awesome ! =)
Govinda movies are funny..but I think he did a lot of over-acting movies recently and same repeation of comedies........ :)

i adore all of the people u named!how about me,can i be my ownself? ;) :laugh: mayb,i'm not sallu/tommy/arjun!hahaha :laugh:
desikudi said:
na na...I dont like James Bond ..U can be .......TomCruise or....Arjun Rampal or..Salman Khan :love: ...................... ;)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

prady said:
i adore all of the people u named!how about me,can i be my ownself? ;) :laugh: mayb,i'm not sallu/tommy/arjun!hahaha :laugh:
I guess,u r already urself. :p ....r'nt u?? :laugh: :laugh:

prady said:
i personally like sallu-miya,not as an actor though!but lately he is really doing a good job!a few movies which can boast success in the box-office-tere naam,shaadi karke phas gaya yaar!
i just love my rani! :love: :love: :love: :love:
ur rani......well what abt the princess......

I love
Kabhie Kabhie
DCH
DDLJ
BLACK
IZAAJAT

prady said:
who...... princess? what exactly u have in mind? :laugh: :smuggrin:
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......nothing in my mind.....

Though I had paediatrics exam today morning i watched this movie called "D" yesterday night. The movie remided me of two previous movies by same production house called Satya and Company but the handling was refreshing. I would certainly call this movie a "zaroor dekho" :thumbup: . Well i was totally stressed up yesterday.... i thought i would crack up.... :scared: This movie came as gr8 stressbuster and watching Nadal crush Fedrer came to me as desert after a sumptious meal.
Need i say i did well today in exams! Well i know gotta study for ObGyn now.... oh i hate it.... :( Its a tough sunday ahead! Going to watch Ring II today! bye gotta go show will start in an hour!

shardul said:
Though I had paediatrics exam today morning i watched this movie called "D" yesterday night. The movie remided me of two previous movies by same production house called Satya and Company but the handling was refreshing. I would certainly call this movie a "zaroor dekho" :thumbup: . Well i was totally stressed up yesterday.... i thought i would crack up.... :scared: This movie came as gr8 stressbuster and watching Nadal crush Fedrer came to me as desert after a sumptious meal.
Need i say i did well today in exams! Well i know gotta study for ObGyn now.... oh i hate it.... :( Its a tough sunday ahead! Going to watch Ring II today! bye gotta go show will start in an hour!
All the best for your exams....what is the cast of the movie?

meetlife said:
All the best for your exams....what is the cast of the movie?

Well thanx 4 u r wishes but my exams got over couple of days back :p

The cast of D is relatively unknown. Randeep Hooda a newcomer who had made a guest apppearence in monsoon wedding is playing lead role. He is a good actor, I can assure u that. SSome peole are comparing him with Amitabh of Zanzeer!!!!!! :p His love interest is played by Rukhasar a forgotten starlet of early 90's and Chunky pandey and isha koppikar (niece of our former dean :cool: ) have played supportive roles of D's friend and a bar dancer :thumbup:

shardul said:
Well thanx 4 u r wishes but my exams got over couple of days back :p

The cast of D is relatively unknown. Randeep Hooda a newcomer who had made a guest apppearence in monsoon wedding is playing lead role. He is a good actor, I can assure u that. SSome peole are comparing him with Amitabh of Zanzeer!!!!!! :p His love interest is played by Rukhasar a forgotten starlet of early 90's and Chunky pandey and isha koppikar (niece of our former dean :cool: ) have played supportive roles of D's friend and a bar dancer :thumbup:

I like randeep hooda.....anyways..thanks....

meetlife said:
I like randeep hooda.....anyways..thanks....

Did u watch D?

meetlife said:
naaaaaaaaa....I watch cartoons or romance.....

:laugh: anyway i like cartoons! we boys watch tom and jerry everyday in hostel tv room. have u seen spirit The stallion of Cimmaron, i watched it sometime back on tv its a good combination of animation romance and music (bryan adams). Shrek series is also one of my fav.

I'm downloading Company 4gigs... :sleep:

^ i like the new avatar

hopeful05 said:
^ i like the new avatar
btw i downloaded all the cds + audio some live concerts from linkin park....good ****

not really a hindi film, but i finally saw "where's the party yaar." so funny! :D

prady said:
oh, at last! so how was ur short-term relation with kal? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

short and sweet. :laugh: :p
wow.. i don't post as much as i used to. it's nice to have a life!!! :D i :love: this place... and i like the research too (so far.. knock on wood). i have nothing more to say. ...

saffronrain said:
short and sweet. :laugh: :p
wow.. i don't post as much as i used to. it's nice to have a life!!! :D i :love: this place... and i like the research too (so far.. knock on wood). i have nothing more to say. ...
I'm downloading 'Where's the party yaar' as we speak... was it better than American Desi?