Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The cards say what they say I just read them
What are these cards? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his bean stalk beans?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
What are these cards? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his bean stalk beans?
No I downloaded a definitely legit free tarot reading app, I have zero doubts about its trustworthiness and accuracy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
ohhhh the stars are for players not in the game

Day 1 Sea Urchin tally

stagg (1)
- genny
genny (0) -
mightyrunner (1) - santy
zenge (1) - stagg
lucy (1) - clem

Day 1 closes on March 4th at 10 pm EST (9 pm CT, 8 pm MT, 7 pm Fantasyland)
MISSING:
6/10 dinner guests
*Pls tag me if I missed anything*
mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
i'm a compulsive tourist btw

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
each night i visit someone

• Wow
is claiming allowed
Go ahead I guess?

I mean…I wouldn’t if it’s important?

Idk. I don’t want to tell you your business.

It’s…unusual to just claim like that. Some might call it criminal.

@potentialsheltervet :heckyeah:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
And you guys doubted the tarot cards smh lucy literally out here claiming mafia

i'll let u guys decide who i should visit before eod, ideally who isn't gonna be nked

And you guys doubted the tarot cards smh lucy literally out here claiming mafia
Clem pls. Tourists are mafia now? smh. How will Disney ever recover?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
So like… why did you feel compelled to claim that?

Tell me about your process
it's a messy town role that's basically anti town, it also confirms that watcher/tracker exist that means if i don't insta claim 1) i can mess up night abilities or get "caught" for no other reason than it's unlikely that this role isn't a mafia claim after someone is tracked 2) not instantly claiming would get me killed with this role from what i can tell. it's better to get consensus on who to visit and they likely won't be nked and i'll get tracked/watched and that's the end of whatever funny business is possible

it's explicitly not a pro town role

it's a messy town role that's basically anti town, it also confirms that watcher/tracker exist that means if i don't insta claim 1) i can mess up night abilities or get "caught" for no other reason than it's unlikely that this role isn't a mafia claim after someone is tracked 2) not instantly claiming would get me killed with this role from what i can tell. it's better to get consensus on who to visit and they likely won't be nked and i'll get tracked/watched and that's the end of whatever funny business is possible

it's explicitly not a pro town role
These are a bunch of assumptions that are definitely not confirmed.

I vote for zenge lol
Mods: You have no night action.

Me: Okay, so for tonight, I’m going to tuck into bed, but I’m going to put ear plugs in and turn the radio up to full blast with creepy choir music so anyone who visits me in the night will be throughly spooked.
Mods: Uhhhh…okay I guess… :thinking:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Mods: You have no night action.

Me: Okay, so for tonight, I’m going to tuck into bed, but I’m going to put ear plugs in and turn the radio up to full blast with creepy choir music so anyone who visits me in the night will be throughly spooked.
Mods: Uhhhh…okay I guess… :thinking:
Oh so you're just straight up claiming VT?

town, it also confirms that watcher/tracker exist
It doesn’t though.
means if i don't insta claim 1) i can mess up night abilities or get "caught" for no other reason than it's unlikely that this role isn't a mafia claim after someone is tracked 2) not instantly claiming would get me killed with this role from what i can tell. it's better to get consensus on who to visit and they likely won't be nked and i'll get tracked/watched and that's the end of whatever funny business is possible
this isn’t an unreasonable train of thought though. It’s fair.

VT?

Village Town? Yes. But I’d do that as a wolf, so take that with a grain of salt.
Vanilla townie. I'm just surprised by all of the claiming coming out of the woodwork.
my role has 0 utility if one of those roles doesn't exist, my role necessitates one of those roles
It being functionless doesn't mean it doesn't exist though.

Or did you mean vanilla Town?

I’m not ready to role reveal. You shouldn’t 🎣 tho.

smh.
Uh you straight up said you don't have a night action bruh, of course I'm going to assume you're claiming.

my role has 0 utility if one of those roles doesn't exist, my role necessitates one of those roles
Yeah. I get that. But it’s also like…this could just be a fact.

Like maybe it legitimately does have 0 utility and that’s just what it is.

Your role doesn’t guarantee the existence of a watcher/tracker.

You might think it’s silly to assume you would have that role without there being a watcher/tracker in the game but I’very seen games where there were unconvertible players in a game without conversion. You never know.

But also it’s better not to sus out if there is or isn’t a PR on thread. That’s not what we’re here to solve… or at least not what I’m here to solve.

Doing so would be criminal

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah. I get that. But it’s also like…this could just be a fact.

Like maybe it legitimately does have 0 utility and that’s just what it is.

Your role doesn’t guarantee the existence of a watcher/tracker.

You might think it’s silly to assume you would have that role without there being a watcher/tracker in the game but I’very seen games where there were unconvertible players in a game without conversion. You never know.

But also it’s better not to sus out if there is or isn’t a PR on thread. That’s not what we’re here to solve… or at least not what I’m here to solve.

Doing so would be criminal

i'm curious, what are you specifically arguing. is it that my logic is unfounded because of a few counterexamples, okay so what's the conclusion and what's the purpose of sending the post?

Uh you straight up said you don't have a night action bruh, of course I'm going to assume you're claiming.
I made up a bedtime story about submitting my night action.

I’d hardly call it a legitimate claim.
1677898212961.jpeg

• Hmm