Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry, I guess Santy was arguing for an inverse Lupin rule.

I gather Lupin rule means that scum is likely to be first to post, which means inverse Lupin rule has scum being the last to post.

Is that correct?
No. The Lupin Rule is that there is at least one wolf in the first five posters.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm here to slank and soul read zenge on d3, ama

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello fellow non-human meat eaters
Are you saying

Fellow non-humans, who are also meat eaters?

Or

Fellow individuals, who are consumers of non-human meat?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Too many unsure emojis happening. Where is your conviction?

• Hmm
  • Wow
I don’t have a problem with those answers. But it’s interesting that you do…. :unsure:
Non-Humans would in my mind imply wolves.

So him answering yes to it being “hello fellow non-humans” and also answering yes to being village means he’s both saying he’s a wolf and a villager.

I’m not actually putting that much stock in it, but that was the difference in the answers meaning wolf and village I was “:unsure:” responding to.

• Hmm
Technically though, I haven’t been “unsure” emojing, I’ve been “thinking” emojing.

Big difference. Huge. Monumental.

Unsure = :unsure:
Thinking = :thinking:

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users

So him answering yes to it being “hello fellow non-humans” and also answering yes to being village means he’s both saying he’s a wolf and a villager.

I’m not actually putting that much stock in it, but that was the difference in the answers meaning wolf and village I was “:unsure:” responding to.
Are you saying you're expecting the wolf characters in this game to be actual wolves?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you saying you're expecting the wolf characters in this game to be actual wolves?
I’m not putting that much stock in it.

But if we’re talking about it since there’s not a lot of discussion happening anyway:

I would expect the wolf faction, even if not “wolf characters” to think of themselves as “wolves”

And as such, in the interaction with Clem, my asking “do you mean ‘non-humans’?” was asking if he meant like…wolves.

But I’m really not taking the conversation seriously.

• Hmm
squints in confusion
I don't understand this and therefore I'll just throw it into my pocket for another day.
Pirate basics. I kept softing that I was a jailer by making references to crime/justice/criminals, etc.

Most notably I would awkwardly work the word criminal into a sentence and italicized it. I did this multiple times.

It was criminal.

1677885309197.png

BUSTED PSV! You’re going to jail!

(You see the Easter egg?! :heckyeah: )

• Haha
  • Wow
Pirate basics. I kept softing that I was a jailer by making references to crime/justice/criminals, etc.

Most notably I would awkwardly work the word criminal into a sentence and italicized it. I did this multiple times.

It was criminal.
It was Goats, fam

• Wow
  • Haha
Ah, I thought there was some form of genge collusion in this game. Carry on.

• Care

You’re reading an awful lot into a line I interpreted as a joke :thinking:

• Wow

It was criminal.
*squints*

Or maybe not, but it still seems kind of far fetched to me

• Wow
PSV pls.

Do you believe that I believed SAR?
I mean I did, but that’s only because I don’t want to believe SAR would lie to me like that.

• Hmm
Wow. Y’all launching “Hmm” missiles at SAR.
1677891714108.png

Smh.

• Hmm
  • Wow

I almost always answer yes to either/or questions j don't care about lol

Also I'm a wolf lol

• Okay...
I was gonna do tarot reads but the definitely legit free app I downloaded doesn't let me copy paste so

Suffice to say lucy is probably mafia, the cards have foretold it

vote lucy

• Wow
I was gonna do tarot reads but the definitely legit free app I downloaded doesn't let me copy paste so

worse yet i'm town

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Love

Clem pls

zenge is claiming allowed

• Hmm
  • Care