E-submitted/Verified/Mailed thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E-Submitted: 11/8
Transcript: 11/13
Verified: N/A

(frowns) I hate this waiting game. I e-submitted a day before you, and I am still waiting on my verification. Everything else is in.

Yea, my Transcripts were received mid october, and PCAT in october, don't know if that made a difference. I have over 150 units too to be verified.

Members don't see this ad.

Hm, maybe, but it was the transcript and the e-submit that make the difference in verification though, right? PCAT isn't necessary for verification.

It does make me feel a little better that you send your transcripts in sooner. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally!!
Esubmitted 10/31
Transcripts 11/20
Verified 12/13
Should mail out 12/17!!
Woohoo! :)

I feel that sentiment exactly.

E-Submitted: 11/8
Transcript: 11/13
Verified: 12/14

This took forever.... but it is verified!

E-Submitted: 11/19
Verified: 12/13
Mailed: 12/15 (I am assuming)

Did and paid for available supplements the first week of December, and got a letter of invite today to one school already. That's why I'm assuming that pharmcas mailed out on the 15th.

OMGAHHHHHHHHH :)

You can get interview invites before your PharmCAS gets mailed. It happened to me. You should be able to see the mailing date under " Pharmacy Designations" in the status box. But congrats!

I got an invite today, but my pharmacy designations still say "not mailed". Since my application was verified on 12/13, I thought it would be mailed today?

You can get interview invites before your PharmCAS gets mailed. It happened to me. You should be able to see the mailing date under " Pharmacy Designations" in the status box. But congrats!

Thank you!

I got an invite today, but my pharmacy designations still say "not mailed". Since my application was verified on 12/13, I thought it would be mailed today?

Mine still says "not mailed" too, and it was verified the same day as well.

E-Submitted: Dec 3
Verified: Jan 4
Mailed: Jan 9

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question as to once your application has been verified and submitted and mailed to your designated schools. How long does it take for PharmCAS to re-verify and update your GPA once you've completed the academic update and arranged for your updated Fall 2012 transcript to be mailed?

E-Submitted:12/14
Verified: Awaiting date
Mailed: Awaiting date

Hmmm....fudgesicles. Seeing all you guys' dates and statuses is worrying me a bit. *sigh* There's always something. I just hope all is smooth sailing and I just get into one of the schools I've applied for.

Welp no more worries for the verification part. Sorry for the DP. Figured I should bump for those who are unaware of the topic and may want to post.

E-Submit: 12/14
Verified: 1/10
Mailed: Awaiting Date

New question though, how often do these get mailed? I want to add another school tomorrow and have all three of them sent out at the same time if possible.

Welp no more worries for the verification part. Sorry for the DP. Figured I should bump for those who are unaware of the topic and may want to post.

Mailed: Awaiting Date

New question though, how often do these get mailed? I want to add another school tomorrow and have all three of them sent out at the same time if possible.

Pcas mails every monday and wednesday of each week.

Academic Update

Submitted: 1/02/13
Last Transcript: 1/07/13
Verified: 1/15/13
Mailed: pending

Thanks! :)

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe

Mailed: 1/16

Okay so it was mailed yesterday. Great. *twiddling thumbs*

How do you tell if the AU has been mailed? I keep checking under 'Pharmacy Designations' but nothing new is showing. GPA was verified 9 days ago.

E-submit: 1/19
Transcripts: 1/24, 1/31, 2/01
Verification: 2/22
Mailing: 2/27

This is cutting it close! I'm so nervous that I won't have time to receive further information on supplemental applications (if I'm qualified...) less alone submitting them by march 1 deadline. :scared:

Last edited:
So uh....e-submitted 2/21
Transcripts 2/22
Verified...pretty damn soon I hope
Mailed...hopefully Friday of the week it's verified

E-submit: 2/4
Transcripts: 8/20, 2/11
Verification: waiting
Mailing: waiting

The waiting is killing me. Does anyone know how long, after the verification process is completed, it takes for them to mail the application?? I'm worried that I'm going to miss the last interview date (3/22) of my first choice pharmacy school if it doesn't mail soon!! :scared:

How do you get an invite before the application gets mailed??

Last edited:
Well at least yours will get processed ahead of mine

How do you get an invite before the application gets mailed??

Pharmcas doesnt PHYSICALLY mail your application. They send it electronically to your schools. however, the minute you click on the e submit button, schools can automatically see all your stats and application materials online.

Pharmcas doesnt PHYSICALLY mail your application. They send it electronically to your schools. however, the minute you click on the e submit button, schools can automatically see all your stats and application materials online.

Ahhh! Well that certainly does explain a lot lol. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me haha.
My application status has changed finally,and I got asked to do an interview at Lipscomb! Still waiting to here from Belmont though.

Verification: 2/26

Ahhh! Well that certainly does explain a lot lol. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me haha.
My application status has changed finally,and I got asked to do an interview at Lipscomb! Still waiting to here from Belmont though.

Verification: 2/26

congrats!:)

Transcripts 2/22
Verified...pretty damn soon I hope
Mailed...hopefully Friday of the week it's verified

Verified 3/8... Cuttin it close as still need to do supplemental due by 4/1

Transcripts 2/22