E-submitted/Verified/Mailed thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bows

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw in other forums (Dental, Med, etc) they have threads like this just so we can see a timeline of everything. I figured we could do one here too. You can also post when you were notified by schools, etc. I know there's individual school threads, but here we can see everything all at once. :)

For me:
E-submitted: 07/28/12
Verified: Not yet
Mailed: Not yet
:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

What is verified and mailed?

Verified means PharmCAS has matched your coursework up and calculated your GPA.
Mailed means they mailed out your applications to your designations. It's PharmCAS common knowledge. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think they start mailing until next week, so you might see more action then.

Submitted this week and it verified real quick! :)

Submitted this week and it verified real quick! :)

Hi trangalang! how are you? Listen, I have everything done but my PS. I can never finish it becuase I'm too worried about making it perfect. how long did you spend writing your PS?! and also best of luck and I hope you hear something soon! I'm glad it verified quickly for you. The 4-5 weeks I think only happens when you submit later on during peak times

Hi trangalang! how are you? Listen, I have everything done but my PS. I can never finish it becuase I'm too worried about making it perfect. how long did you spend writing your PS?! and also best of luck and I hope you hear something soon! I'm glad it verified quickly for you. The 4-5 weeks I think only happens when you submit later on during peak times

Hey!

Yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be verified so quickly. I'm excited for it to be mailed!

I spent about a week writing my first one, and it was horrendous! I was so embarrassed I couldn't even have people proofread it. I knew what I wanted to write about but I couldn't express myself in the way that I wanted to. Finally, I just had a moment and started a new draft. I worked on it for awhile. Hours at a time for a few weeks.

The best advice I can give you is what someone told me. I'm like you where as I'm writing I'm thinking this isn't exactly the way I want it so I wont move on. Just write everything you're thinking down as it comes. Edit and make changes later. I hope this helps. Good luck! :luck:

Hey!

Yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be verified so quickly. I'm excited for it to be mailed!

I spent about a week writing my first one, and it was horrendous! I was so embarrassed I couldn't even have people proofread it. I knew what I wanted to write about but I couldn't express myself in the way that I wanted to. Finally, I just had a moment and started a new draft. I worked on it for awhile. Hours at a time for a few weeks.

The best advice I can give you is what someone told me. I'm like you where as I'm writing I'm thinking this isn't exactly the way I want it so I wont move on. Just write everything you're thinking down as it comes. Edit and make changes later. I hope this helps. Good luck! :luck:

Wow! thanks for the quick response and great advice! I am so happy for you. ahah clicking that Esubmit button must have really taken a lot of weight off your shoulders! I hope you hear something soon. Ugh hopefully your supplementals don't have too many essay questions either. haha Good luck!

E-submitted: 7/25/12
verified: 8/1/12
mailed: not yet

E-submitted: 6/9/12
Verified: 6/21/12
Mailed: 8/8/12

Finally mailed out today! Super excited!

E submitted: 6/29/2012
Verified: 7/24/2012
Mailed: 8/8/2012

E-submitted: 06/12/12
Verified: 07/11/12
Mailed: 08/08/12

Members don't see this ad :)
Mailed today! I'm also starting to get supplemental e-mails!

Mailed today! I'm also starting to get supplemental e-mails!

OMG already? congrats. from which schools?

also I feel so rushed. were these emails automated or did an actual committee member already look through your pharmcas application?!!?! I'm confused. I thought they JUST mailed your app today. omg omg omg. oh ok I guess schools can access your apps electronically

Last edited:
OMG already? congrats. from which schools?

also I feel so rushed. were these emails automated or did an actual committee member already look through your pharmcas application?!!?! I'm confused. I thought they JUST mailed your app today. omg omg omg. oh ok I guess schools can access your apps electronically

They said I met the minimum requirement but they're waiting for PharmCAS to send the LORs and PCAT. Which means they haven't received the mailing yet but looked at the online file. :D

E-submitted:7/25/12
Verified:7/25/12
Mailed:8/8/12

But I have not received any supplemental information yet :( is that bad? What schools sent you guys supplemental stuff? I'm scared now I thought they would only send out that stuff once they received my PharmCas application, not before.

E-submitted: 07/29/2012
Verified: 08/03/2012
Mailed: 08/08/2012

I have not received any supplemental application yet, but I am not worried because it's been only two days. I think it'll take some time for the schools to send out their supplemental appliactions.

Alright, that makes me feel better. I got nervous when some of the people above said that they've been getting stuff.

They said I met the minimum requirement but they're waiting for PharmCAS to send the LORs and PCAT. Which means they haven't received the mailing yet but looked at the online file. :D

What did they say when they contacted you? I applied Early Decision, already filled out the Supplement Application and what not. Did only the schools you applied to send you information or are other schools recruiting you?

Esubmitted - 8/10/12
Verified - Not yet (I had an issue with matching grades DUMB)
Mailed - Not yet

I actually called and confirmed with them that it had indeed been verified, because I was so shocked that it happened so quickly. But it did. The man I spoke with said it's rare and was probably an accident. A great accident for me though.

E-submitted: 8/8/2012...
Verified:
Mailed....

Is there something wrong with my application!?

What did they say when they contacted you? I applied Early Decision, already filled out the Supplement Application and what not. Did only the schools you applied to send you information or are other schools recruiting you?

They just said that I met minimum requirements and gave me the supplemental. I'm applying regular decision. Another school e-mailed me today saying they started reviewing my application but realized my PCAT scores aren't in yet, so they wont be able to continue reviewing until it comes.

They just said that I met minimum requirements and gave me the supplemental. I'm applying regular decision. Another school e-mailed me today saying they started reviewing my application but realized my PCAT scores aren't in yet, so they wont be able to continue reviewing until it comes.

What schools did you apply to?

E-submitted: 8/8/12
Verified: 8/14/12
Mailed: 8/16/12

One of my LORS is still missing though. I also submitted my supplemental app on 8/8/12.

E-submitted: 8/8/12
Verified: 8/14/12
Mailed: 8/16/12

One of my LORS is still missing though. I also submitted my supplemental app on 8/8/12.

Do you receive an email when it is verified? Also what schools did you submit the supplementals to already?

Thanks

I'm applying Early Decision to the South Carolina College of Pharmacy MUSC in Charleston and their supplemental app opened in July so I just accessed it directly from their website. And I did receive an email from Pharmcas once my app was verified!

Is there a specific order that PharmCAS uses to verify the applications? I submitted mines 8/02 and my application has not been verified. Thank you!

Is there a specific order that PharmCAS uses to verify the applications? I submitted mines 8/02 and my application has not been verified. Thank you!

Did you already send your transcripts? I'm still waiting to get mine verified (8/14 submitted), but I sent over my transcripts a couple weeks ago, because I figured it might speed up the process.

Hi! Yeah, I actually e-submitted 7/09, but because one of my schools sent my transcripts without all my spring semester grades, I had to resend the transcript again, resulting in 8/02 as my official complete date. PharmCAS said that my application is in line to be verified, but I was just wondering why some people got theirs verify so quickly! Is there an order? Anxiously waiting! Thank you though!!

Hi! Yeah, I actually e-submitted 7/09, but because one of my schools sent my transcripts without all my spring semester grades, I had to resend the transcript again, resulting in 8/02 as my official complete date. PharmCAS said that my application is in line to be verified, but I was just wondering why some people got theirs verify so quickly! Is there an order? Anxiously waiting! Thank you though!!

You should call PharmCas, they will usually verify in the order in which they were completed.

If you are applying to non-rolling schools or have good stats, later submission won't hurt your chances.

my gpa is a 2.5 and all my programs (17) are rolling.

LOLOLOL

seriously EVERYTHING is DONE! I just for some reason CANNOT finish my PS, I am so anal about making it perfect and I am always finding stuff to change. Have any of you just adopted the "f it, this is as good as its gonna get" attitude

my gpa is a 2.5 and all my programs (17) are rolling.

LOLOLOL

seriously EVERYTHING is DONE! I just for some reason CANNOT finish my PS, I am so anal about making it perfect and I am always finding stuff to change. Have any of you just adopted the "f it, this is as good as its gonna get" attitude

Yup. I feel it's hard to ever be satisfied with your statement. If I have the balls, I'll submit it tomorrow.

I ended up doing paper references through a committee LOR service that my school offers instead of doing it electronically. I have already arranged for it to be sent last week. I want to E-submit my app already, but does anyone know if I can E-submit my application while the LORs are still in transit?

Last edited: