E-submitted/Verified/Mailed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eliafua

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I wanted to start this thread for those who are anxiously waiting for their application to be verified. I e-submitted mine on 10/13 but something happened with my transcripts & they weren't in until 10/21. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last transcript arrived at PharmCAS on 10/20. It's killing me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I submitted on 10/23. My transcripts were all in by 9/29. Pcat was also in. I wonder how long I should expect for the schools to see my application. :eek:. And I still need one more LOR to be submitted.

Hi guys,

I submitted on 10/23. My transcripts were all in by 9/29. Pcat was also in. I wonder how long I should expect for the schools to see my application. :eek:. And I still need one more LOR to be submitted.
Hey I think it all depends on the school. I think there are some schools who already have an idea on whether they'll invite you for an interview, even before all of your requirements are in.

Last edited:
Verified today!! 186 total hours... My transcripts are a nightmare! Lol

Verified today!! 186 total hours... My transcripts are a nightmare! Lol
Lol yay, that's so great! When did you e-submit your application and where all are you applying?

Lol yay, that's so great! When did you e-submit your application and where all are you applying?
Last transcript arrived 10/20, applying to just one school (I know it's risky, but I meet the requirements and have a family and small children) Now it's even more nerve wracking. I KNEW PharmCAS would eventually verify, but now the wait is IF I get an interview!

Last transcript arrived 10/20, applying to just one school (I know it's risky, but I meet the requirements and have a family and small children) Now it's even more nerve wracking. I KNEW PharmCAS would eventually verify, but now the wait is IF I get an interview!
Oh ok, I just wanted to make sure they go by the transcripts and not the day you e-submitted. I know they say they do but I was just curious. Hopefully mine will be verified very soon then. I understand! I'm sure everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Good luck with everything!

Oh ok, I just wanted to make sure they go by the transcripts and not the day you e-submitted. I know they say they do but I was just curious. Hopefully mine will be verified very soon then. I understand! I'm sure everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Good luck with everything!

I saw your post on uh forum. what's ur first choice of pharmacy school ?

I saw your post on uh forum. what's ur first choice of pharmacy school ?
Hey, I think Texas Tech. I really want to do clinical pharmacy and they're good at that. I'll be happy if I get into any of the schools I'm applying to though. How about you?

Hey, I think Texas Tech. I really want to do clinical pharmacy and they're good at that. I'll be happy if I get into any of the schools I'm applying to though. How about you?

uh or tsu...have you taken the pcat ? how many schools are u applying to?

uh or tsu...have you taken the pcat ? how many schools are u applying to?
Oh ok cool. Just as a heads up I was told not to apply to tsu. Apparently they're having problems with their students passing the pharmacy tests..the Naplex I believe. I took my PCAT in July and I'm applying to five schools. Four in Texas and one out of state.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh ok cool. Just as a heads up I was told not to apply to tsu. Apparently they're having problems with their students passing the pharmacy tests..the Naplex I believe. I took my PCAT in July and I'm applying to five schools. Four in Texas and one out of
state.

wow..thanks for telling me... will rethink... hoping uh then since its in houston. i really dont want to move to a small town thats my worry
.. how did u do in ur pcat... made 35 pr the first time so retaking in nov

wow..thanks for telling me... will rethink... hoping uh then since its in houston. i really dont want to move to a small town thats my worry
.. how did u do in ur pcat... made 35 pr the first time so retaking in nov
Yeah no problem! I don't think you should be too worried about that. I don't like the idea of it either but the school itself is a lot more important and you'll be busy studying most of the time. You could go to Tech & transfer to the Dallas campus after two years. The A&M campus is in Kingsville, which is about 45 minutes from Corpus Christi. I made an 89 on the PCAT. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do better this time, now that you're more familiar with the format :)

Yeah no problem! I don't think you should be too worried about that. I don't like the idea of it either but the school itself is a lot more important and you'll be busy studying most of the time. You could go to Tech & transfer to the Dallas campus after two years. The A&M campus is in Kingsville, which is about 45 minutes from Corpus Christi. I made an 89 on the PCAT. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do better this time, now that you're more familiar with the format :)

a friend of mine is attending a&m pharmacy at the college station campus. since they opened a new pharmacy campus at college station..so i am thinking of applying there... what study guide did you use to prepare for pcat ?

a friend of mine is attending a&m pharmacy at the college station campus. since they opened a new pharmacy campus at college station..so i am thinking of applying there... what study guide did you use to prepare for pcat ?
Nice! I applied to that campus as well. I used Dr. Collins and Kaplan but I barely used the Kaplan book because I didn't have much time. I also took a practice test and reviewed a second practice test.

Nice! I applied to that campus as well. I used Dr. Collins and Kaplan but I barely used the Kaplan book because I didn't have much time. I also took a practice test and reviewed a second practice test.

last question if u dont mind...what subjects on dr. collins did u see repeats the most from dr. collins practice tests on your actual pcat exam ? word for word

last question if u dont mind...what subjects on dr. collins did u see repeats the most from dr. collins practice tests on your actual pcat exam ? word for word
You can ask me as many questions as you would like, I'm happy to help. Umm there weren't many. A few in verbal and bio. Honestly I didn't know what people were talking about because when I took the test I felt like I had studied for a different test entirely. I scored the highest in Quant, which was surprising to me because I found it much harder than any of the practice ones I had done. I think the studying helped me eliminate some answers, but not necessarily choose the right ones. I know this didn't really answer your question, sorry. I just feel like people overexaggerate how closely related they are, in terms of the exact questions.

You can ask me as many questions as you would like, I'm happy to help. Umm there weren't many. A few in verbal and bio. Honestly I didn't know what people were talking about because when I took the test I felt like I had studied for a different test entirely. I scored the highest in Quant, which was surprising to me because I found it much harder than any of the practice ones I had done. I think the studying helped me eliminate some answers, but not necessarily choose the right ones. I know this didn't really answer your question, sorry. I just feel like people overexaggerate how closely related they are, in terms of the exact questions.

thanks.. what school did u take ur pre pharm pre reqs

I submitted on 10/13, and got verified on 10/27. It will take about 2 weeks.
Good luck.;)

Hey guys, my application has just been verified!

Reactions: 1 users
Mine was verified this noon!!!! I am so excited. Finger crossed to hear something soon!!!!