E-submitted/Verified/Mailed thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have you submitted your app yet? Also does anyone know the next day they are mailing out apps?

They send a mailing every week.

Members don't see this ad.

E-submitted: 08/14/12
Verified: 08/17/12
Mailed: 08/22/12

E-submitted: 08/14/12
Verified: 08/17/12
Mailed: 08/22/12

So jealous. Why is PharmCAS not verifying my app? How early did you submit your transcripts before esubmitting?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My transcripts were received on 06/11/2012 and 08/01/2012
Try giving PharmCAS a call if it's been a reasonable amount of time already. Might be something wrong with matching the transcripts with your reported coursework.

Also PCAT scores should be in on pharmCAS pretty soon if anyone was wondering. PCAT just released them.

My transcripts were received on 06/11/2012 and 08/01/2012
Try giving PharmCAS a call if it's been a reasonable amount of time already. Might be something wrong with matching the transcripts with your reported coursework.

Also PCAT scores should be in on pharmCAS pretty soon if anyone was wondering. PCAT just released them.

I should have sent the transcripts earlier. I esubmitted soon after my last transcript was received.

E-submitted: 8/4/2012
Verified: 8/7/2012
Mailed: 8/8/2012

I think my application was verified so quickly because when I e-submitted my transcripts had already been received and all of my LORs had been received as well. Also, I am a re-applicant (don't know if that had anything to do with it).

Anyone have any tips on how to finish the PS?! I completed EVERYTHING on pharmcas in July. but I STILL can't seem to submit because I'm so anal about my PS being bad. I need to just get it over with and submit!!

Anyone have any tips on how to finish the PS?! I completed EVERYTHING on pharmcas in July. but I STILL can't seem to submit because I'm so anal about my PS being bad. I need to just get it over with and submit!!

I have the same problem as you. It helps if you have friends willing to proofread for you to point out stuff you might have missed.

Do you have a pre-professional advisor at your university? Or a writing center? I utilized both and after four drafts we all came to a final draft and I was able to submit... Good luck!

Esubmitted: 8.15.12
Verified: 8.22.12
Mailed: 8.27.12

Last edited:
I got supplemental apps for almost all the schools I'm applying for except UIC. Has anyone received anything from them yet? Please share!

My app was consider complete 8/02, but it still has not been verified! I called PharmCAS a week ago and they told me it was in line to be verified, but I don't understand why it's taking so long when other people's apps are already verified. Now I'm very worried! Should I contact pharmcas again? I don't want to keep bugging them. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you! :) (sorry for the rant!)

My app was consider complete 8/02, but it still has not been verified! I called PharmCAS a week ago and they told me it was in line to be verified, but I don't understand why it's taking so long when other people's apps are already verified. Now I'm very worried! Should I contact pharmcas again? I don't want to keep bugging them. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you! :) (sorry for the rant!)

PharmCAS told me the processing takes up to 4 weeks. Yeah I'm not sure why the verification process is taking longer for us.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got supplemental apps for almost all the schools I'm applying for except UIC. Has anyone received anything from them yet? Please share!

Hey what schools have sent you supplementals? I got Midwestern and PCOMs.

PharmCAS told me the processing takes up to 4 weeks. Yeah I'm not sure why the verification process is taking longer for us.
Thanks! Glad I'm not alone. When did you submit yours? I hope ours both get verified soon!

Submitted: 8/11
Transcripts Received: 8/13
Verified: 8/17
Mailed: 8/22
PCAT received: 8/23

I paid by credit card, not sure if other people paid by check and that's why they are waiting. I'm glad that Pharmcas was so fast! And I had transcripts from 3 schools.

For anyone that's wondering, PharmCAS mails every Thursday from what I've heard. After looking at the dates most of you have said that yours were mailed, they are all Thursdays.

For anyone that's wondering, PharmCAS mails every Thursday from what I've heard. After looking at the dates most of you have said that yours were mailed, they are all Thursdays.

Actually there hasn't been a specific trend. The first mailing was on a Wednesday, and I had some mailed on a Monday.

are anyone's PCAT scores not showing up on pharmcas but showing a date next to official tests?

are anyone's PCAT scores not showing up on pharmcas but showing a date next to official tests?

ATTENTION ALL HUMANS! LOL. I wish people would READ the PharmCas manual before posting:

Second time applicant and a reader of pharmcas manuals: PharmCAS does NOT post your PCAT scores on their website! Only the date that you took the tests!

ONLY your schools have access to your scores! The only way to find out your scores (if say you forgot) is to pay a fee and request the scores to be mailed to your house.

Hope this helps

ATTENTION ALL HUMANS! LOL. I wish people would READ the PharmCas manual before posting:

Second time applicant and a reader of pharmcas manuals: PharmCAS does NOT post your PCAT scores on their website! Only the date that you took the tests!

ONLY your schools have access to your scores! The only way to find out your scores (if say you forgot) is to pay a fee and request the scores to be mailed to your house.

Hope this helps
okay sorry let me rephrase my question: Does anyone else not have the test dates listed on the Official Tests tab on the side when you click it? Mine only shows the date when they received the scores...

okay sorry let me rephrase my question: Does anyone else not have the test dates listed on the Official Tests tab on the side when you click it? Mine only shows the date when they received the scores...

You can go to their website and print them off.

wow. just wow. lol dude. put your mouse over the official tests tab and left click. you will be brought to a screen with your dates taken on the left.

wow. just wow. lol dude. put your mouse over the official tests tab and left click. you will be brought to a screen with your dates taken on the left.

No, RxDoc is correct. It says the date it was received but still hasn't posted that our July PCAT scores are confirmed and in. When I click on Official Tests, it still says "Once your scores are received, the test date(s) will appear below," and it is not currently appearing below.

No, RxDoc is correct. It says the date it was received but still hasn't posted that our July PCAT scores are confirmed and in. When I click on Official Tests, it still says "Once your scores are received, the test date(s) will appear below," and it is not currently appearing below.

:thumbup::thumbup:

He didn't specify that it was the most recent PCAT. I took the PCAT 3 times in a span of the past 3 years. That's why it shows the dates automatically. Sorry if this post caused any confusion. i didn't even take the PCAT this year.

okay awesome. good to know that I'm not alone.

Did anyone get any supplementals today? Jw if anyone got any interview invites yet?

Anyone who esubmitted around mid-August still waiting to get for his/her app to be verified? I know it hasn't been 4 weeks, but it seems as if I am the unlucky few who didn't get the app verified and mailed within 2 weeks.

Anyone who esubmitted around mid-August still waiting to get for his/her app to be verified? I know it hasn't been 4 weeks, but it seems as if I am the unlucky few who didn't get the app verified and mailed within 2 weeks.
Don't worry! Mine took the whole 4 weeks (Completed: 8/02, Verified: 8/28)!! I called to make sure my app wasn't missing anything, so you might want to do that as a "just in case". Good luck!

Don't worry! Mine took the whole 4 weeks (Completed: 8/02, Verified: 8/28)!! I called to make sure my app wasn't missing anything, so you might want to do that as a "just in case". Good luck!

Thanks! :) I guess I have to wait until mid Sept before I could begin my supplementary.

I am sorry to hijack this thread but it is related to the e-submit.

I applied to UOP and finished the supplemental and they emailed me saying that all they need was my pharmcas to be mailed. To be tier 2 for UOP the deadline is Sept 1. I e-submitted my pharmcas on 8/28, but it is not verified yet. Therefore, my question is does UOP go by the e-submit date or the date they receive my pharmcas application to determine what tier I am?

I applied to UOP and finished the supplemental and they emailed me saying that all they need was my pharmcas to be mailed. To be tier 2 for UOP the deadline is Sept 1. I e-submitted my pharmcas on 8/28, but it is not verified yet. Therefore, my question is does UOP go by the e-submit date or the date they receive my pharmcas application to determine what tier I am?

CLARIFY. Which school? lol University of....

They go by the date you e-submit, so you'd be tier 2

Does anyone know what the "Supplemental Materials" link on the right hand side is supposed to show? My app has been e-submitted/verified/mailed and I am starting to receive emails from a few schools to complete the supplemental application (usually via a link available on the school website.)

I am just unsure of what that link is supposed to "officially" show.

Does anyone know what the "Supplemental Materials" link on the right hand side is supposed to show? My app has been e-submitted/verified/mailed and I am starting to receive emails from a few schools to complete the supplemental application (usually via a link available on the school website.)

:smack: uh exactly what it's titled to show. The status of your supplementals.

Not all schools use it - it is an area that they update themselves to reflect your submissions. Only one of the four schools I applied to actually added information.

E-Submitted: 08/23
Verified: 08/29
Mailed: 09/04

If you carefully examine the School specific threads, you'll find out that A LOT of students have already received interview invites.(MCPHS)

The recoverer, are those early decision?

I got an email from two schools yesterday saying they received my Pcat scores so I'm ready to be under review! Anyone else hear anything yet?

E-Submitted: 08/29
Verified: 09/07
Mailed:

E-Submitted: 08/30
Verified: ?
Mailed: ?

I wonder why they are taking so long. :sleep: People from 08/29 already got verified on 9/7.

A day difference of submission really slow things down. :(