drug testing/ cold feet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kevin512

:)
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the officers in the HPSP program, have you been drug tested while in dental school?

I am supposed to be commissioned this coming week (Navy HPSP). Does anyone have any words of wisdom before I sell myself to the govt?

Members don't see this ad.

For the officers in the HPSP program, have you been drug tested while in dental school?

I am supposed to be commissioned this coming week (Navy HPSP). Does anyone have any words of wisdom before I sell myself to the govt?

Just do it.

drug tested
Awww! Aren't you cute! Now go clean up your room before Daddy comes home.

Isn't there supposed to be a moderator on this forum? Or is somebody gonna label this one another "frank and honest discussion without threat of consequence, in order to educate and assist the contemporary youth"?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
thankfully a current HPSP holder PM-ed me. The answer: drug testing while in school happens!

thankfully a current HPSP holder PM-ed me. The answer: drug testing while in school happens!

Awe dang it, I guess all us military scholarship folk will have to live up to our contracts/the law and not do illegal drugs..... Will the hardship never end