Dental to MD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SteffJ said:
man you are so ignorant... just because a surgeon performs surgeries in a hospital, does not mean he is not his own boss. It is a waste of time to argue with someone like you. have fun in chiropractic school.

im in residency short stack. wait till you grow up and get in the hospital - try going on vacation - you ll have to ask for time off. not in dentistry. where did chiropracter school come from are you on the wrong board?

Members don't see this ad.

toofache32 said:
"buddy"...you should really go back to junior high. I don't think you ever left.

so tell me what do you base that on.

im correct on the oral manifestations.

im correct that many physicians, surgeons have to work under a dept head in the hospital - you cant just cancel your list and not turn up for work next week like in dentistry, as the hospital is employing a support staff not just you.

im stating there is greater autonomy and hence respect in dentistry, what do you disagree with on this point.

GQ1 said:
so tell me what do you base that on.

im correct on the oral manifestations.

im correct that many physicians, surgeons have to work under a dept head in the hospital - you cant just cancel your list and not turn up for work next week like in dentistry, as the hospital is employing a support staff not just you.

im stating there is greater autonomy and hence respect in dentistry, what do you disagree with on this point.

Give me a break. I guarantee 99.9% of GP's couldn't diagnose the majority of systemic disease presenting in the oral cavity if it came up and bit them on the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.