CPJE June 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NAPLEXCPJE2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a new thread for June CPJE. Please do share your experiences here. Whether you felt this exam easy/ difficult, books referred etc.. when is the cutoff date for the last batch? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just called the board, asked if they've mailed out results. I was told the last results they mailed out were from the 5/4-6/9 batch...looks like it may not be until next week :barf:

Yeah I figured it would be end of this week or next!!! Let’s hope it just means we all passed!

Just called the board and asked about our results. The receptionist told that the results of June CPJE are mailed out last week and we should receive it anytime this week.
I know that it will take only 1 or 2 days to receive our results once they mail it out to us. Then why did the receptionist tell me that? May be the board might have prepared everything last week to mail out this week. We should get it by tomorrow or Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just called the board and asked about our results. The receptionist told that the results of June CPJE are mailed out last week and we should receive it anytime this week.
I know that it will take only 1 or 2 days to receive our results once they mail it out to us. Then why did the receptionist tell me that? May be the board might have prepared everything last week to mail out this week. We should get it by tomorrow or Friday.

Wow I can't believe they gave you such a definitive answer! When I was trying to contact them regarding my applications and stuff because I was coming from out of state, it was impossible to get a hold of someone when calling them!

Wow I can't believe they gave you such a definitive answer! When I was trying to contact them regarding my applications and stuff because I was coming from out of state, it was impossible to get a hold of someone when calling them!

I felt it strange too.. when I asked her about our results, she immediately answered that June CPJE results are mailed out last week and we will be receiving them this week. The answer was very quick. It sounded like she has been telling the same to everyone those who have called the board today. I know no one will pick up the call in the board, but I have called the board twice in two days and both the times someone has received it.

I just spoke to someone in the board and she told me that they haven’t dispatched any results for this batch yet and she doesn’t even know when will they do it. When I asked her about yesterday’s conversation, she said that last week they have sent out NAPLEX results and someone might have mistaken that for CPJE. :)

I just spoke to someone in the board and she told me that they haven’t dispatched any results for this batch yet and she doesn’t even know when will they do it. When I asked her about yesterday’s conversation, she said that last week they have sent out NAPLEX results and someone might have mistaken that for CPJE. :)

I figured it was too good to be true. I would imagine very few people are aware of when the letters are going out unfortunately. I took my Naplex on July 2 and my paper score report ended up getting mailed back to my home in Boston due to them not changing my address on both my intern license and RPH application. It was dated for the 14th I believe so even that took about 2 weeks...

I know they say they won't give results over the phone, but what if you come to the office in person?

The first time I took the test, I received my result in the mail exactly after 15 days from the predate. A friend of mine, from a different batch, got her result 16 days after her predate. So if we count from July 15 as our predate plus 15 more days, we should receive it by July 30 which is this Monday..
waiting is so hard..I just cant stop thinking about the result...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The first time I took the test, I received my result in the mail exactly after 15 days from the predate. A friend of mine, from a different batch, got her result 16 days after her predate. So if we count from July 15 as our predate plus 15 more days, we should receive it by July 30 which is this Monday..
That gave me some hope that we might receive our results soon. I was starting to think if predate has no significance.

That's consistent with what I read/heard from other people also. I unfortunately feel like calling or going to the office in Sacramento will do much unfortunately. The receptionists who answer the phone occasionally likely don't have all of the information, so for all we know they could be coming tomorrow! I am going to give it one more week before I start to get antsy...Taking my other states MPJE on Monday, I could be licensed in another state before California. L O L

Nothing here either. I sent them an email this morning though to see if I could get a better answer than the mixed messages you were getting from the receptionist when calling. Of course, the auto-reply says they take 3-5 business days to respond to an email.... GREAT... more waiting.

Email reply from the board....
"The exam scores are being processed this week. Once they are processed, you will receive a letter from the board."

Hello Friends! Wait is over. :) I just called the board and spoke to a receptionist. Results are mailed out today. We will be receiving it in a day or two. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
My Naplex score was dated July 13 and I received it on July 20th. My friend in Sacramento got it 3 days earlier than me. Hopefully it won't take that long this time.

Wow that was 4 mailing days for someone in Sacramento to receive it. It’s like they send it EXTRA slow... I received stuff while on the east coast from them and it was only about 4-5 days from post date they marked. I am so over waiting!!!

My friend got the letter today. We should all receive them this week. It was dated July 30th and postmarked yesterday. Nerve breaking week!!

I live in the Bay Area so will keep you guys updated if I receive today or not. My mail doesn't come until like 6pm though which is so annoying!!

I live in the Bay Area too. There is no image in the informed delivery for one of the mails that I am going to get today. I will check the mail box in an hour or so and let you guys know.

I live in the Bay Area too. There is no image in the informed delivery for one of the mails that I am going to get today. I will check the mail box in an hour or so and let you guys know.
Please let me know. I got a mail without an image too.

My friend got a green letter. Hopefully everyone will get a green letter this week!

Reactions: 2 users
My friend also got his letter today(lives in Sac). Interesting note: the letter is only green if enough time has gone by for the board to register the NAPLEX scores first. If they are sent separately they will be black and white. So don’t be discouraged if you don’t see green :)

I live in central CA and informed delivery shows a dark letter arriving today!! Hopefully you all get good news today too!