Countdown until December 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
i used the thread to see when schools notify on december 1st, but i couldnt find anyting on mwu-il or wvu (west virginia)..anyone know

Members don't see this ad :)
i used the thread to see when schools notify on december 1st, but i couldnt find anyting on mwu-il or wvu (west virginia)..anyone know

I think MDW-IL is through their portal online. I'm going to check at midnight

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck everyone, I hope you all receive the news you've worked so hard to hear!

Reactions: 3 users

I listened to this before my DAT, and before my interviews. I feel like it's only fitting to listen to now.

Reactions: 4 users
i'm super tired but like can't sleep lol. if that makes any sense.:penguin:

Members don't see this ad :)
5 MINUTES:bigtears:

WE GOT THIS SDN FAM!!!

Reactions: 2 users

I don't condone the stereotype, but it makes me feel better to sing "you'll be a dentist" to myself while waiting

This thread will live on in history! There seriously needs to be an SDN hall of fame though...

Happy new ye... I mean Happy December 1st everyone! Feel free to Share/Post your acceptances! :)

Reactions: 8 users
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Happy new ye... I mean Happy December 1st everyone! Feel free to Share/Post your acceptances! :)

I see I wasn't the only one with that idea....

It's DECEMBER FIRST!!!!

welp, that was uneventful. Night everybody, best of luck!

The only thing I regret is that when I wake up the notifications from SDN will probably blow up my phone.

Reactions: 1 users