Countdown until December 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do schools ever call to tell you a rejection....?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i'm glad we are all here for each other! :bag:

Reactions: 3 users
Did I mention I'm terrified and now the emotions are kicking in x 10 as the sun sets and it gets dark. :(

Line of people trying to get into the GA section at iu vs nc or line of people trying to get into dental school tonight?

64qw4x.jpg

Line of people trying to get into the GA section at iu vs nc or line of people trying to get into dental school tonight?

64qw4x.jpg

Go ACC

How are people with post-dec interviews feeling?? I'm nervous/excited to hear back from the schools where I interviewed, but since I'm interviewing at one of my top choices in January I won't really KNOW where I'm going for quite a while. All this anxious waiting and then after Dec 1....more waiting :dead:
I'm in your same boat. Good luck! And congrats to those who by this time tomorrow will know their fate for the next four years!

Reactions: 2 users
Are we gonna hear something 12:00 am (EST)?

If we get phone calls, what do you say? Just thank you? They don't expect you to confirm you'll be attending tomorrow right? Lol just making sure

If we get phone calls, what do you say? Just thank you? They don't expect you to confirm you'll be attending tomorrow right? Lol just making sure

Correct.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally joining the countdown party. How's everyone doing?!?!

Been lurking for 38 days. Ready to join in!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
I had 3 hours of sleep last night, and i'm fresher than I ever been.

Reactions: 4 users

Last edited:

Last edited:
turn back now.. dental school is a lot of work and no fun :(

In all seriousness, Dec 1st is an amazing day and a huge sigh of relief for many, best of luck to all you guys!

IMG_0191.JPG

I get bored so I'm making a set of dentures with clay. Am I a dentist yet?

Who's ready to pull an all nighter?

Alright you guys, as we approach December 1st I just want to send out some positive vibes to the world. I'm blessed to be a part of the December 1st tradition which will hopefully reveal an acceptance to dental school! Either way it's been fun!

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 7 users
The Loma Linda news makes me feel like Charlie after he saw that the first golden ticket had been found.

The Loma Linda news makes me feel like Charlie after he saw that the first golden ticket had been found.

Personally, I got more of a feeling like this:

http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/****-****-****.png

Does anyone know about Colorado? I know they call but I'm wondering if the change their status?

Good luck, all!

S/o to the one interview people that land an acceptance. Y'all da real MVP's

Reactions: 14 users
Not sure if this crown royal is going to be happy crown or sad crown. Either way it's still crown! Good luck to everyone tonight/tomorrow!

Reactions: 6 users
I second that. Bootcamp was the best investment in my application. Without my 24 AA, I wouldn't have pre-December interviews to agonize over.

Reactions: 9 users
To all my Hunger Game fans....Tick Tock.
5b0ce9ea18b355c62a525ba9a22469b7.jpg

The rest of the world acts as if tonight is just another night. Little do they know...

Reactions: 17 users
Milly rockin down the forum :banana:

can't wait for the onslaught of questions tomorrow from family and friends asking if i got in somewhere....:unsure::eyebrow:

Reactions: 8 users