Countdown until December 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted to UTHSCSA.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Guys.. we made it.

Reactions: 9 users
accepted and definitely can't sleep. Going to be a long night on SDN for me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
  • I still haven't heard anything from my schools. The anxiety won't let me sleep. Pls help.
    2A35F643-3B12-48DD-A1E3-13CF45A6E7B3-2640-0000031CF1009381_tmp.gif

Reactions: 9 users
wish i had some benadryl on me right now to put me to bed lol.

If you get put on the waitlist now, can you get an acceptance before January depending on how many spots open up? Or do schools just wait until January to send out more acceptances?

If you get put on the waitlist now, can you get an acceptance before January depending on how many spots open up? Or do schools just wait until January to send out more acceptances?

Not positive, but I think schools give acceptances a month to pay a deposit on a seat. So that would mean January, unless someone flat out rejects their acceptance. Wish i knew!

Like, we're now future dental students. Dang! I had my birthday 4 days ago, I get this good news, and I graduate in two weeks. I'm also about to become engaged to my girlfriend, this has been the best period of my life.

Reactions: 16 users
I dozed off and just woke up to this... my stomach is in knots, and I'm sweating like crazy, even though I know my school doesn't send an email. Congrats to those accepted!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I dozed off and just woke up to this... my stomach is in knots, and I'm sweating like crazy, even though I know my school doesn't send an email. Congrats to those accepted!

Me too, lol. Passed out at 8 PM my time, can't sleep now!

Dozed off.. woke up and thought I peed in my pants but I'm just drenched in sweat. Lmao. I hope I make it out alive by the end of the day

Reactions: 4 users
Lowkey still up and hoping I'm not the only one

Reactions: 5 users
Analytical Chemistry exam this morning from 8:30-9:45. School's email to come out 9:30. Planning on raising my hand mid exam to ask if I can check my phone for an acceptance to dental school.

Reactions: 5 users
Everyone's getting acceptances and I'm still waiting here like
raw

update: we're in, boys! c/0 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 users
All these acceptances going on for others and Im still here waiting like
raw
Hahaha with my stats I'll be grateful to get a late acceptance or ANYTHING this cycle.

Doesn't stop me from feeling like Santa might be leaving some gifts under the tree this morning.

Reactions: 8 users
Acceptance to ECU!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Woke up shivering! Turns out its just cold here up north in Canada...

Reactions: 11 users
congrats to those who got accepted!
meanwhile..still waiting </3

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted to Oklahoma! Got an email around 7 AM, what a way to start my day!

^Same! Just got the email. I think we interviewed together as well DentalAptitude

GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU!!! Although I can't join you in this tradition my heart is beating for all of you ahah

( and congrats to those that got acceptances)

OHIO STATE ACCEPTANCE CALL AROUND 10:00!!! LET'S GO BUCKS!!!!

Accepted to my DREAM school!! Michigan! Got a call around 9:50am. I missed it and saw I had an email from Umich. I was sure it would be rejection because I thought I didn't get the call.:clap:

Reactions: 6 users
congrats too all of you that got accepted!!! all of your hard work has paid off.. now is smooth sailing (kind of) SIT back and RELAX for now :soexcited::clap::banana:

Anyone heard if UNC is making calls?

CONGRATS to everyone accepted so far this morning!!! :D

Reactions: 1 users
In at OSU!!!!! I sincerely hope that everyone in here gets accepted and happy with their school!:soexcited:

MWU-AZ, thank you for ending this refreshing-feed madness.

Thanks everyone for being amazing. This is a hell of a community.

Reactions: 11 users
On another positive note, Trader Joe's finally has the ghost pepper flake grinders in stock.

Today owns!

Just talked with my dad about being accepted to UCLA. We both cried together!

Reactions: 12 users
I stayed up until 10:30pm last night watching The Notebook (I know!). Then I became too tired and went to bed. Woke up at around 1:30am, checked the portal and nothing changed. I went back to bed disappointed. My mom called me at 6:45am, I woke up and saw an acceptance email from my top choice sent at 2am! That's my Dec 1st story :)