Countdown until December 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On another positive note, Trader Joe's finally has the ghost pepper flake grinders in stock.

Today owns!
That's what I was really worried about today.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I stayed up until 10:30pm last night watching The Notebook (I know!). Then I became too tired and went to bed. Woke up at around 1:30am, checked the portal and nothing changed. I went back to bed disappointed. My mom called me at 6:45am, I woke up and saw an acceptance email from my top choice sent at 2am! That's my Dec 1st story :)

I woke up literally every 1 hour checking the time, couldn't sleep

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
I stayed up until 10:30pm last night watching The Notebook (I know!). Then I became too tired and went to bed. Woke up at around 1:30am, checked the portal and nothing changed. I went back to bed disappointed. My mom called me at 6:45am, I woke up and saw an acceptance email from my top choice sent at 2am! That's my Dec 1st story :)
What school?

These are the problems that really matter.

Gotta restock on those peanut butter pretzels when I go back..

We need a better system to keep track of trader joe's inventory. We are able to track school acceptance times, why cant we do that for peanut butter pretzels, and my favorite, cookie butter?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

We need a better system to keep track of trader joe's inventory. We are able to track school acceptance times, why cant we do that for peanut butter pretzels, and my favorite, cookie butter?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wonder if we can order this stuff on Amazon, hold on. Ima check.

Update: $3.69 for a jar of cookie butter from the source, but $11.41 on Amazon woooow... (free shipping at least)

I wonder if we can order this stuff on Amazon, hold on. Ima check.

Update: $3.69 for a jar of cookie butter from the source, but $11.41 on Amazon woooow... (free shipping at least)

This is how all great businesses are born, market gaps. Dibs on CEO of SDN Cookie Butter Inc. :greedy:

Trader Joe's needs to bring back the wasabi peas! Or else!

2nd Acceptance: UDM!!! Dr. Parent gave me a call around 3PM. :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
3.81 sGPA, 3.82 cGPA
Bio 19
GC 20
OC 21
PAT 22
RC 20
QR 20
TS 19
AA 20
100+ hours shadowing
dental club leadership
200+ hours volunteering

WI resident, waitlisted at Marquette, rejected(no interview either) at Ohio St. and Pitt, didn't hear back from some others...

Kinda annoyed I didn't get in. Maybe it's super competitive this cycle and other schools I applied to were just out of my reach this year, but dang I thought I would get into Marquette considering this is my 2nd year applying there and I will have a degree by the end of this school year.

We can shut down this thread now.

so do acceptances still come in until the end of the day today? or do they usually stop at the end of business hours for today at least? what has happened in the past?

so do acceptances still come in until the end of the day today? or do they usually stop at the end of business hours for today at least? what has happened in the past?
I would assume they stop during business hours. There's no reason for them to withhold an acceptance today, only to deliver it at midnight (overtime ain't cheap ye know).

Got two acceptances so far! And at my top 2 choices. I cant even describe the feeling of relief I have right now.

Reactions: 4 users
If anyone's waiting for midwestern illinois I'm turning my spot down so one will be opening up.

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone's waiting for midwestern illinois I'm turning my spot down so one will be opening up.
ive been reading that a lot of people are turning thier spot down..do you mean you turn it down right when they tell you that youre accepted?

I'm gonna call and ask them how to go about it. I'm not sure if they just wait till the deposit day comes up and than open the spot up bc it's not paid.

Remember back when this thread was lit?

Attachments

• IMG_4437.GIF
    IMG_4437.GIF
    2 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: 3 users
ive been reading that a lot of people are turning thier spot down..do you mean you turn it down right when they tell you that youre accepted?

Haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
O–oh yeah?! Well I don't even need to do that cuz I... got... rejected from all.. my.. other schools... :yeahright:o_O

Forget them. UMKC is where it's at.

Forget them. UMKC is where it's at.

I'm applying there next year. Live in Lees Summit and have no money to move. Talk about putting all my eggs into one basket. Hahaha