Countdown to Decemeber 1st!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was wondering the same thing about MWU. Someone mentioned that you can check the MWU portal after midnight to see if you have a "checklist" tab for accepted students...

I've been checking, too . Currently, AZ is 1 A.M. so.. I hope nothing till tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
it might just be time to go to bed and check in the morning.. :-( the anxiety!

it would be nice for everyone to wake up to an acceptance phone call :)

it would be nice for everyone to wake up to an acceptance phone call :)

if we could all be so lucky... good luck everyone and i wish all the best! I hope we all hear good news tomorrow. Have a great night and we can all share tomorrow! :)

usc said they would send an email in the morning (western time) with status

thanks for the info!!! ill go to bed clutching my iPhone....so i can check my email when i wake. Good luck everyone!!!!!

now i can finally quit clicking refresh....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWVz5VY1To[/YOUTUBE]

So I'm pretty sure the schools I interviewed at assured us that if we interview before December 1st, we will know their decisions on December 1st. So why haven't I heard anything from anyone? I'm sure it just means rejection, but am I allowed to call them at some point later today to find out my status?

My Blanks turned into offer made by Case and Buffalo. Buffalo followed with an email this morning woooot!

Members don't see this ad :)
what does not hearing back from schools mean at this point? rejection?????:(

Did you ALL get blanks on ur AADSAS before acceptance??

what does not hearing back from schools mean at this point? rejection?????:(

That's what I'm thinking...I'm really only going to give it a couple more hours then I am calling to ask, because the schools TOLD us we would hear about their decisions on December 1st. I can't function the rest of the day until I find out what's going on, so I don't care how impatient they think I'm being.

remember there's still another round of acceptances in january 15. So don't sweat too much!!

Louisville acceptance! My number one choice!

That's what I'm thinking...I'm really only going to give it a couple more hours then I am calling to ask, because the schools TOLD us we would hear about their decisions on December 1st. I can't function the rest of the day until I find out what's going on, so I don't care how impatient they think I'm being.

Yeah I don't think it automatically means you're rejected! Plenty of schools I've been at have outrightly said to the group that we may not hear December 1st, but it doesn't mean that we're not getting in.

Good luck :)

Didnt Maryland say that they would start sending acceptances Dec 1st but that was just first bunch and that more would continue to go out? I think thats the case...and for UF i think people are still getting calls so dont lose hope. UF will send out letters today for all three circumstances (accepted, rejected, alternate)

Accepted by UNLV, Tufts, and ASDOH on AADSAS!! :) Waiting on Penn and UoP but UoP called last week and said I will not hear from them on Dec 1st since I interviewed there a week and a half ago.

Good luck everyone!!!

MUSC acceptance today via overnight UPS package!!! :) Good luck to all

Last edited: