Countdown to Decemeber 1st!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well UNLV didn't change, but hey, it's only 9:00 here!

UNLV probably won't update till 12PST ... 3AM EST for east coasters. no update on my end.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anyone hear from Maryland?? If you get an acceptance, don't leave us hangin!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great Job/Good Luck y'all, going to bed. If you haven't heard yet, keep your phone by your side tomorrow morning or stay up until midnight central, mountain, western time. :xf::xf::xf:

Its like y2k all over again....

except we wanted something to happen at 12:00am

Where was Louisville at 12:01 when we needed them? lol

It got quiet in a hurry. I still up till 12:01 CT so I can check the Iowa's ISIS.

Boston University ACCEPTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EMAIL

Members don't see this ad :)
Well... that was an epic fail.

I'm going to bed... Maybe the morning will yield better results. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who got/get in!!!

:sleep:

And for staying up late... all the schools will call nice and early. :luck::xf:

looks like Indiana, marquette, and boston university are only ones that updated so far EST wise.

Has anyone heard from Creighton yet? does anyone know when and how they are going to inform us??? I know it's via e-mial but is it tonight or tomorrow??? I am freaking out like all of you!!!!!

Has anyone heard from Creighton yet? does anyone know when and how they are going to inform us??? I know it's via e-mial but is it tonight or tomorrow??? I am freaking out like all of you!!!!!

All I know is we will get an email and/or phone call on Dec 1. I am hoping for email at midnight (central) since I have a blank for Creighton on my AADSAS.

All I know is we will get an email and/or phone call on Dec 1. I am hoping for email at midnight (central) since I have a blank for Creighton on my AADSAS.
My AADSAS hasn't changed since September, even after my interview! so, I don't know what to think. I guess we'll find out in less than 5 minutes..:scared:

My AADSAS hasn't changed since September, even after my interview! so, I don't know what to think. I guess we'll find out in less than 5 minutes..:scared:

Yeah, the blank today was the first time Creighton even appeared on my school decision list. Sounds like we won't know anything until at least 8 AM anyway.

Yeah, the blank today was the first time Creighton even appeared on my school decision list. Sounds like we won't know anything until at least 8 AM anyway.

That makes me pretty nervous. My Creighton status has been at received/under review ever since they gave me an interview offer. No blank on my AADSAS page though :(

That makes me pretty nervous. My Creighton status has been at received/under review ever since they gave me an interview offer. No blank on my AADSAS page though :(
same boat as you, apparently we have to wait until 8:00 AM!

Last edited:

Who knows... Maybe a blank is bad. Maybe a blank doesn't even matter at all. I wouldn't put too much weight on the decision status since it is obvious that it is not very standardized even within the same school.

anybody counting down for west coast schools? or am i the only one?

so who are u waiting for? im waiting for usc, cuz thats my only pre-dec interview

im waiting for NOVA and UCSF... although does anyone know if UCSF updates AADSAS early morning?

So, how does MWU notify admission this year?

I know last year, they updated AADSAS and called early morning. It seems they are not doing AADSAS anymore?

I was wondering the same thing about MWU. Someone mentioned that you can check the MWU portal after midnight to see if you have a "checklist" tab for accepted students...

according to previous years, UCSF and MWU calls early morning