This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
As promised ;-)

Congratulations girl. I was definitely hoping that you got accepted. I am also on my 3rd cycle and am a non-traditional. Interviewed at only one school and accepted. I hope your future is filled with happiness and success.

Reactions: 7 users
All you guys are awesome. WE MADE IT

Reactions: 1 user
Please someone tell me. Is there a way to get accepted with being wait listed? It's the only school I applied too. I feel terrible right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile
Absolutely! You’ve got to remember that there are several people that got multiple acceptances and they need to decline all but one! Waitlisted is definitely better than rejected! I got declined from one of my two schools I applied too. The other I’m still hopeful for because they make their second round of calls next Friday! Don’t lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
I keep checking the portal and it hasn’t changed... so no news is still good news at this point!

Congratulations girl. I was definitely hoping that you got accepted. I am also on my 3rd cycle and am a non-traditional. Interviewed at only one school and accepted. I hope your future is filled with happiness and success.
Where did you get in?? Congrats!! So much sweeter after rejections. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Okay, here it is... The University of Iowa College of Dentistry Class of 2022 Facebook Group!!

it's not much yet but hopefully, it will bring us all closer together before classes start! Please share and invite all of those who were accepted!

or copy and paste without the beginning and ending asterisks: *https://www.facebook.com/groups/1616875128355802/*

I'm hoping this board sees a lot more posts tomorrow! I'm pretty sure a lot of the schools are not done calling yet!

Reactions: 3 users
Guys what would you do? Temple or Nova? I am a Florida resident. Mostly looking at cost,clinical experience