Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
we just had nearly freezing temps and cold, hard pouring rain.... that was fun walking the 10 blocks to school....

Members don't see this ad.

We have over a foot and a half of snow..and there's no signs of it letting up in the next few hours :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yall! It has been a while since I have been around. How have yall been? My last exams are on monday and then its back home to LA! Can't wait to get home!

Hey yall! It has been a while since I have been around. How have yall been? My last exams are on monday and then its back home to LA! Can't wait to get home!

Pretty good here, I have exams on the 18th and then two weeks off.

We're getting snow too, which makes me happy.

Good luck on the exams:luck:

Because Cleveland is made of snow and cold, here's an old video:
[YOUTUBE]Dxmc9_AnyN0[/YOUTUBE]

Still no snow on the ground here. :(
LOL

Pretty good here, I have exams on the 18th and then two weeks off.

We're getting snow too, which makes me happy.

Good luck on the exams:luck:
Me too....I hope I have the motivation to just finish. geez.

Good luck everyone!

Awww Myuu, I know Texas is awesome and >>>>>Ohio, but that's no reason to get green with envy :p

Well, see, now I like green. If there's anything my flawed vision of Texas is, it ain't green

(wrong button. :eek:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I have not been on this thread in a while...or SDN for that matter.

And there is a Class of 2015 group already???

ohhhh man this is going to be close...I have a genetics final on wed and then mini-pharm on friday

still have so much to review...I ended up doing well in major block but my ass is getting dragged right now.........sooooooooooooooooooooo far behind and I DONT plan on sticking around for the summer to remediate!

wish me luck or else :smuggrin:

BTW...it was a balmy 60 degrees here today...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ohhhh man this is going to be close...I have a genetics final on wed and then mini-pharm on friday

still have so much to review...I ended up doing well in major block but my ass is getting dragged right now.........sooooooooooooooooooooo far behind and I DONT plan on sticking around for the summer to remediate!

Good luck.:luck:

Good luck duude. Almost break! :biglove:

Anatomy is getting neglected right now..have 2 other exams before it comes along. :lame:

so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying,
so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying

:boom:
bump

so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying,
so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of study, so tired of studying, so tired of studying, so tired of studying

:boom:
bump

You and me both.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going 2b close...DAMN GENETICS!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Who the hell acts for some random factoid about the risk of something stupid!!!!!!! Damn facilitators!!!!!!!!!!!

That's like asking me what's the percentage of people who pass gas in public and then blame it on someone else!!!!! WHO THE HELL CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raaska...I'm coming to 6th street after I act like a fool on Bourbon St.

welp, I have a day and a half to memorize the lower limb. Lets see how much information I can pack in my brain before friday morning. Keep chugging everyone, break is going to be divine!

welp, I have a day and a half to memorize the lower limb. Lets see how much information I can pack in my brain before friday morning. Keep chugging everyone, break is going to be divine!

hmmmmm...I'm studying over break...b/c this last test made me feel like crap!

But have to move on b/c I have a pharm exam on friday...yay for pharmacokinetics!

Raaska...I'm coming to 6th street after I act like a fool on Bourbon St.
Man I miss 6th street..

No worries rice, the last cardio test whooped me. Hitting a wall during cardio = :nono: You'll come through. I've got the faith.
Divine is right. Less than 24 hours for me.

Good luck everyone :luck:

Divine is right. Less than 24 hours for me.

Good luck everyone :luck:

Me too! All that stands between me and break is my Histology final. I shall prevail!

If I can get myself to concentrate to longer the 10-15minute stretches at a time. :oops: I'm all burned out by the four other tests!

Also, curse one of my friends for introducing me to slickdeals.net! :mad: I can't resist deals! Just bought me some $15 fleece lined crocs, no shipping. :D (Don't worry; the crocs stay at home).

Good luck to you too!

Me too! All that stands between me and break is my Histology final. I shall prevail!

If I can get myself to concentrate to longer the 10-15minute stretches at a time. :oops: I'm all burned out by the four other tests!

Also, curse one of my friends for introducing me to slickdeals.net! :mad: I can't resist deals! Just bought me some $15 fleece lined crocs, no shipping. :D (Don't worry; the crocs stay at home).

Good luck to you too!

:thumbdown:sleep:

Ok, so someone tell me how any of this $(@)! makes sense.

Last year, the now-second-years had a quiz right before break, worth 10% of their grade, that they could take online any time before the 24th.

They bitched and moaned about it because they couldn't ask questions, and it promoted cheating, and a lot of them chose to take it around the 24th and it ruined their holidays. Fine.

So fast forward to my year. What did they do? They didn't cancel the quiz. They didn't lower how much it was worth. They didn't give us a little less time to take it online. No! Instead, they scheduled the exam for tomorrow as an in-class exam. The amount of information on it is equal to a normal exam. Basically, we're talking the anatomy, physiology, histology, and embryology of the renal system, the GI, and the anatomy of the pelvis. In a "quiz". Usually, because of how long and intensive our tests are and how much crap is in them, we get 2-3 days off school with reviews and such to actually learn things. This time...no day off. We had lecture and lab today until 3 pm. No review sessions. Exam is tomorrow at 8.

Sure, it's 10% of my grade. But GI and pelvic anatomy aren't exactly easy, and renal physio is a bitch. This is TONS of information, that will be re-tested again after break anyway. SO WHY IN THE $(@)_!$(^ UNIVERSE ARE WE HAVING THIS $(#)!&^% QUIZ?!!?!?!?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

olemissbabydoc, M1.5 :):)

still waiting on board scores... but gross/embryo should be in today. biochem was BAD but I needed a 17 % and the lowest we can get is about a 60 %.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO bring on vacation! I think my school has the easiest finals I've ever seen. Hands down. No stress, no studying. Just show up and do what you do.

We had a big dance to celebrate and now I'm officially on vacation.

Here's a pic for you Rice:

ethug_572.jpg

go away. come back next year.

Ha. Chill out son. I'm cool with Riceman. He was the best TA I ever had!!! I was just teasing him, but he never came back :( Must be too busy studying...I'll go harass him on fb

Oh man I had no idea you guys were still posting here. Does this mean that we definitely decided against moving the thread to Allo?

SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! :p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juuuuuuuuuust wait!!!! Yo I might be trying to come back out to the East coast for spring break...we gotta chill...by then I will have heard you got in to some Ivy League school on a full ride! :laugh:

Yo Doc B...Pink Ivy is cool! One of my fav. students...cool as hell

Ha. Chill out son. I'm cool with Riceman. He was the best TA I ever had!!! I was just teasing him, but he never came back :( Must be too busy studying...I'll go harass him on fb

my bad :D

ah, no prob. It's nice to see you looking out for your fellow '13er!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juuuuuuuuuust wait!!!! Yo I might be trying to come back out to the East coast for spring break...we gotta chill...by then I will have heard you got in to some Ivy League school on a full ride! :laugh:

Yo Doc B...Pink Ivy is cool! One of my fav. students...cool as hell

Yayyyy!!! Let me know and I'll round up the troops!!! (idk how I feel about you choosing the East Coast for your Spring Break, BUUUT it's your choice)