CHEST 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mudderMD

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! For anyone who had an abstract accepted to CHEST virtual congress this year, how are you listing this in ERAS? The original email says it will be "published in a supplement to the CHEST® journal and official congress publications of the CHEST Congress 2020." but it didnt say when. Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! For anyone who had an abstract accepted to CHEST virtual congress this year, how are you listing this in ERAS? The original email says it will be "published in a supplement to the CHEST® journal and official congress publications of the CHEST Congress 2020." but it didnt say when. Any ideas?
You list it as a presentation (poster or platform, even if virtual). It is not a publication.

I've never submitted to CHEST, but I've submitted abstracts to other meetings (AACR, ASCO, DDW) and even in cases where the abstract was subsequently withdrawn or not presented, the abstract goes in the book.

You list it as a presentation (poster or platform, even if virtual). It is not a publication.

I've never submitted to CHEST, but I've submitted abstracts to other meetings (AACR, ASCO, DDW) and even in cases where the abstract was subsequently withdrawn or not presented, the abstract goes in the book.

If you had the same abstract accepted to a conference then accepted as a manuscript for publication, do you list it in both presentation and publication?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone not heard if their abstract was accepted/denied from CHEST?

Mine still say "submitted for review" and I have not received an email from them with a decision

Has anyone not heard if their abstract was accepted/denied from CHEST?

Mine still say "submitted for review" and I have not received an email from them with a decision

Mine is the same way. I’m not really sure if that means they are behind in reviewing them or if mine was rejected.