Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
667uio.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Dead is @Lawper Purple Hairbow, a track-immune vanilla wolf

giphy.gif

VILLAGE WINS

Roster
2. miz - vanilla
5. Coop - vanilla
10. Nav - vanilla

Dead
1. Sporty - tracker
7. Mel - vanilla
3. Barks - watcher
8. Cray - vanilla
4. MsP - watch-immune vanilla
6. genny - vanilla
9. Lawpy - track-immune vanilla

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the things discussed in the prior game's dead chat were actually put into motion and it made me happy. I hope to see this trend continue by the collective village for future games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry guys but i kinda went in the game thinking i'm village and ended up being in my worst case scenario of being a wolf. And you know how i much i dislike wolfing

Unfortunately that was coupled with a series of... well... upsetting and disappointing situations elsewhere on SDN that preoccupied my focus.

So i'm sorry. I'll be totting (or modding/helping mod) going forward until i'm clearer to play. I need to address some pressing situations first

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry guys but i kinda went in the game thinking i'm village and ended up being in my worst case scenario of being a wolf. And you know how i much i dislike wolfing

Unfortunately that was coupled with a series of... well... upsetting and disappointing situations elsewhere on SDN that preoccupied my focus.

So i'm sorry. I'll be totting (or modding/helping mod) going forward until i'm clearer to play. I need to address some pressing situations first
Hope you’re doing ok!!!

Reactions: 2 users