BCPS results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cant wait for tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I HOPE it is ready by tomorrow. They now have a note on the main page indicating that their offices close at 2pm on tomorrow. Who knows when BCPS results will get posted if it isn't ready before they leave for Thanksgiving. Monday?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I HOPE it is ready by tomorrow. They now have a note on the main page indicating that their offices close at 2pm on tomorrow. Who knows when BCPS results will get posted if it isn't ready before they leave for Thanksgiving. Monday?
Hopefully you all will hear later tonight or tomorrow. Mine was not up last night at 8pm but was there this morning at 5 so who knows how they get posted. Good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully you all will hear later tonight or tomorrow. Mine was not up last night at 8pm but was there this morning at 5 so who knows how they get posted. Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks. Here's hoping! On a flight to New Zealand now anyway. Shutting down. Hopefully, I will have results upon landing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratsss mine not up— i wont sleep tonight and i have a 14 hour shift tom

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Congrats guys- i m so nervous—- is that first time for both of u?

Members don't see this ad :)
BCPS Score is up!! I passed!

Reactions: 3 users
When you search your name in bps verification, it comes up right?

Mine didn’t show up in the search tool but it showed I passed when I logged into myBPS site.

Same, name didn’t show up yet.

mine hasn't either. :( I am in California.

So sorry for the delay. I know it is very stressful and of little to no consolation, because I was literally in the same situation just an hour ago, but they are clearly working on this tonight. I don't know why the scores are released on a rolling basis, but I suspect you'll have your results before they leave for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
So sorry for the delay. I know it is very stressfil and of little to no consolation, because I was literally in the same situation just did an hour ago, but they are clearly working on this tonight. I don't know why the scores are released on a rolling basis, but I suspect you'll have your results before they leave for Thanksgiving.
Thanks!! Congratulations! Yea it's frustrating! I hope it's up by tomorrow at least so I don't have to think about it on Thanksgiving day :'(

Thanks!! Congratulations! Yea it's frustrating! I hope it's up by tomorrow at least so I don't have to think about it on Thanksgiving day :'(
Thanks! I know what you mean. While I technically am not doing Thanksgiving this year because I am travelling, I really had general unrest until this test resulted. I think that it is at least top of mind. Good luck!

Anyone mind sharing their actual scores? Curiosity has me wondering where the average passing score sits. 621 for me for BCCCP.

BCPS scores are up! I passed. Good luck and congrats to all !

Congrats to everyone who passed!! Good luck to those who are still waiting!

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations to all those passed!!!! Don't see the results yet

It must be alphabetized! My friend passed BCPS and her last name starts with T. My last name starts with B. Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:
Passssedd thank God... i do want to say something though- to those who didnt pass this time... i was in your shoes last exam window and i was really bummed especially bec i didnt pass by few points after seeing ppl kept saying “passed after 2 hours of studying”- made me feel dumb but i can tell you many of those who write two hours of studying are most likely not truthful.. if you didnt make it, its ok you will make it next time and many ppl dont make it so dont be bummed..

Reactions: 6 users
Passssedd thank God... i do want to say something though- to those who didnt pass this time... i was in your shoes last exam window and i was really bummed especially bec i didnt pass by few points after seeing ppl kept saying “passed after 2 hours of studying”- made me feel dumb but i can tell you many of those who write two hours of studying are most likely not truthful.. if you didnt make it, its ok you will make it next time and many ppl dont make it so dont be bummed..

Congratulations.....finally!!!!!

Congrats!! And I agreee with you....2 hours of studying...really??

Congratulations! Very happy for you!

Thanks so much guys.. you are all awesome!!

Congrats!! And I agreee with you....2 hours of studying...really??

Loool trust me— i read many comments last time and some ppl r like i didnt even study, i woke up and decided to take the exam stuff like that- very discouraging honestly.. i wanted to let ppl know as it was kinda depressing as i know i m not dumb but felt that way bec of the comments

no results for those that failed i guess. Oh lord please not again.

Click account portal. Mine said no results and was having issues loading. I clicked account portal and I had passed!

Sent from my iPhone
Yay, so happy for you! Very well deserved. Do you feel vindicated now that you have conquered it?