BCPS September, 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amorcos

Reaction score
Hello all, I am making a study group for BCPS for September, 2023. Let me know and I will add you. It is in Slack.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m an Australian pharmacist, planning on taking the exam in the US autumn (spring for me). May I be added please? [email protected] Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Planning on scheduling for either September 5 or 11!

Please add me to slack when you can: [email protected]

What’s everyone using to study? I’m using only the 2023 ACCP workbook.

I’ve been hearing mixed things about this exam. Some people are saying the questions are easier than the ACCP workbook questions and then others say it’s extremely difficult.

I’m hoping 7-8 weeks of studying while doing PGY2 is enough!

Any guideline updates this past year to be aware of?

When's the Results being released from September exam ??

When's the Results being released from September exam ??
I don't think they've established a specific date at this point, but if you go to July 31 2023 - Candidates Guide it says the following:

• Candidates in the windows testing model can expect to receive their score reports electronically within 90 calendar days following the close of the scheduled examination administration window.
Since the testing window was from August 28th - September 18th, I would say the week prior to ASHP Mid-Year (November 27th - December 1st) the exams should be released. I believe last year it was the week of November 23rd, so about ~10 days prior to ASHP Mid-Year.

The Spring Exam Score Report says that the April/May 2023 exams were released on a rolling basis throughout the week of July 12th, so that seems to be another reference point that is on par of historic trends. Hopefully they give specific dates in the upcoming 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think they've established a specific date at this point, but if you go to July 31 2023 - Candidates Guide it says the following:

• Candidates in the windows testing model can expect to receive their score reports electronically within 90 calendar days following the close of the scheduled examination administration window.
Since the testing window was from August 28th - September 18th, I would say the week prior to ASHP Mid-Year (November 27th - December 1st) the exams should be released. I believe last year it was the week of November 23rd, so about ~10 days prior to ASHP Mid-Year.

The Spring Exam Score Report says that the April/May 2023 exams were released on a rolling basis throughout the week of July 12th, so that seems to be another reference point that is on par of historic trends. Hopefully they give specific dates in the upcoming 2-3 weeks.
is the results out yet ?