BCPS results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been anxiously waiting for the results to be posted as well... Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing posted yet, I am awaiting for BCGP exam results. please post if someone has received any results. did they send email when they post results?

I would be surprised if the results were posted before Thanksgiving, mine were posted last year the day after Thanksgiving (and they may start on Thursday). I know it's nerve-racking, but just hold tight!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would be surprised if the results were posted before Thanksgiving, mine were posted last year the day after Thanksgiving (and they may start on Thursday). I know it's nerve-racking, but just hold tight!

Exactly!!!!! Ughh.. u passed?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just saw in bps website saying scores will be out before beginning of December.. lol that doesnt help

My results were there this morning when I checked at 0500. They were not there last night when I checked around 1900 so I’m not sure when they actually posted. I took the ID exam. PASSED!!!

Reactions: 3 users
My results were there this morning when I checked at 0500. They were not there last night when I checked around 1900 so I’m not sure when they actually posted. I took the ID exam. PASSED!!!

Congratulations! May I asked what you used to study with? I’m considering taking this exam in the future.

Congratulations! May I asked what you used to study with? I’m considering taking this exam in the future.
Thanks!! The relief is unbelievable. I used the prep course from ACCP. I used their courses for BCPS and BCCCP also. From my experience BCPS comes out towards the end of the rollout but maybe they’ve changed.

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks!! The relief is unbelievable. I used the prep course from ACCP. I used their courses for BCPS and BCCCP also. From my experience BCPS comes out towards the end of the rollout but maybe they’ve changed.

Congratulations! It is hard for me to comprehend what a HUGE relief that must be!

After 7 weeks of "stalking" this site daily, your post inspired me to log in to BPS for the first time since May. My score isn't posted yet, but it is nice to know that the posting process for some of specialties has already begun.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations! It is hard for me to comprehend what a HUGE relief that must be!

After 7 weeks of "stalking" this site daily, your post inspired me to log in to BPS for the first time since May. My score isn't posted yet, but it is nice to know that the posting process for some of specialties has already begun.

Lol me too i m nervous... bcps?

Lol me too i m nervous... bcps?

Sent from my iPhone
Yes, BCPS. Good luck! The waiting was already almost insufferable and now my desire to know is even more amplified since people are beginning to receive their results.

I realize that there are way more productive uses of my time than checking for my results every 5 minutes, yet I am fighting human nature since preparing for it was such a significant time investment.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wowwww congrats nerdy lady haha! Its time oh boy

Thanks!! I almost feel like I’m dreaming because I’ve spent the past several days refreshing my page relentlessly . Good luck and I hope you hear ASAP.

Thanks! It was almost comical because when I logged in this morning I was resigned to the fact that it was so early there was no way it would be there but then I noticed that the line stating awaiting exam was gone and my heart started racing before I could focus in on the status. I hope the wait is very short for the rest of you.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks! It was almost comical because when I logged in this morning I was resigned to the fact that it was so early there was no way it would be there but then I noticed that the line stating awaiting exam was gone and my heart started racing before I could focus in on the status. I hope the wait is very short for the rest of you.

Congrats! Does your name show up on the “credential search” immediately, or does it take a while after obtaining your passing score?

Congrats! Does your name show up on the “credential search” immediately, or does it take a while after obtaining your passing score?
I just checked and ID isn’t listed as a specialty you can search yet BUT I searched under the find an individual pharmacist and my ID certification was listed there. That is a really good idea but if you’re not listed I don’t know if I’d worry because who knows how that works.

I should prob check for my name later today if i dont find it, i wont look in the mybps.. dont want to c the word fail again

I just checked and ID isn’t listed as a specialty you can search yet BUT I searched under the find an individual pharmacist and my ID certification was listed there. That is a really good idea but if you’re not listed I don’t know if I’d worry because who knows how that works.

You have like a gazillion certifications hahah it listed all 3 of them?

I just checked, I didn't see a cardiology certification should I be worried?

I just checked, I didn't see a cardiology certification should I be worried?
I wouldn’t because it probably won’t show until it lists it on your BPS page. It probably posts once your results are officially in.

Does bcps come out on same day as the other certifications or should i give up and check tom.. this is so hard

Does bcps come out on same day as the other certifications or should i give up and check tom.. this is so hard

In 2015 BCPS came out the next day after critical care but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s different now.

BCCP passed

Passed BCCCP on my second try. So glad the wait is finally over. It was so agonizing this time with the website being down and back up, then down again. Good luck to you all!

Co
Passed BCCCP on my second try. So glad the wait is finally over. It was so agonizing this time with the website being down and back up, then down again. Good luck to you all!
congratulation

Every few days? Its like ever few minutes if not seconds hahaha—cant focus at work

No news here. Still waiting on BCPS results. I will check again tomorrow.

Ughhh i m getting a headache thinking about the test..