BCPS Fall 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chardog83

Reaction score
I failed the spring 2019...got a 474/500. Any tips or resources would be great...retaking in the fall. My accp books were from 2016 so I had to order the new 2019 books that just got released in May 2019.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fyi I did not get an email-I’ve just been watching bps and my email. It wasn’t up at 8am but it was up a few minutes ago. I’m earlier in the alphabet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where does it say the score??? (seriously getting tachycardia and dyspnea....LOL) Also, how long does it take for our names to pop up on the BPS verification website?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I don’t see anything either:( And now I will be checking my bps account instead of working:(

Reactions: 2 users
Looks like BCACP results are out? Anyone who took BCPS able to see their results and/or their name on the BPS website?? (seriously think my hospital will have to call code blue on me soon....LOL)

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like BCACP results are out? Anyone who took BCPS able to see their results and/or their name on the BPS website?? (seriously think my hospital will have to call code blue on me soon....LOL)
Last i heard the name on the website came after (like the next day) your results loaded to the page

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for the late responses everyone I see the panic because bcps isn’t up yet - im checking messages at work when I can. That’s was just cruel of me not to post which test, I didn’t think of it, I was too excited and wanted to let everyone know to start checking.

Sorry for the late responses everyone I see the panic because bcps isn’t up yet - im checking messages at work when I can. That’s was just cruel of me not to post which test, I didn’t think of it, I was too excited and wanted to let everyone know to start checking.
I think bcps came later last year. the other specialty exam results came out first but who knows. Congrats!

Yes, last year bcps was after bccp and the other boards. My scores didn’t post until the next day after all the board exam scores started posting, so it will probably be up tomorrow. And no, they don’t post scores after hours

Wife and I passed bcacp. Checked results a few hours ago. I didn’t think the test was that bad nor actually tested knowledge of what amcare is, but whew feels good to have that load off my shoulders!