August 17th CBSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I called the NBME to get info about the delay and they pretty much made it sounds like they sent the info to the AAOMS and at this points its on the AAOMS to upload it and give us our information...then I called John London and got his machine LOL.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Keep the pressure on boys

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I called the NBME to get info about the delay and they pretty much made it sounds like they sent the info to the AAOMS and at this points its on the AAOMS to upload it and give us our information...then I called John London and got his machine LOL.
He needs to make a twitter account to keep us all updated.

Has anyone else tried calling John London or anything? Getting a little nervous about this PASS application timeline.

Just called, they said they would be released by end of week either Thursday or Friday

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I didn’t ask I got nervous haha, here’s the number if another brave soul wants to call:
‭(847) 678-6200‬

I’m studying for step 1 boards and this is so distracting haha

Nice another delay. Great job by the testing service. It’s not like we have a deadline or anything.

Reactions: 1 user
And hey. They increased the price of the test recently too right?

bizarre that aaoms won't just upload the score reports if they already have them..

See you guys for the hype train Thursday morning. I doubt they are released on Thursday though. They love their Friday releases

Members don't see this ad :)
Zero sense of responsibility and professionalism.. if it says within a week, then it should be within a week..

Do they understand what the stress of not knowing is doing to my skin right now? Do they even care?

ACC50EF3-D0A6-4C1D-8DB3-5459F6654C5F.jpeg
Shot him an email and this is his response

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Looks like we got to them lol

Can we use the old scale with this new score? I really hope so...

yea they are just posting step 1 scores instead of cbse scores, it's what the med student use

Attachments

• cbse_to_step1.png
    cbse_to_step1.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 342
Killed it wooooo. Won’t post it tho, u can always pm me.

Reactions: 5 users
Can we submit these score sheets to programs? Or do we need to wait for a two digit score

Broke 80. Pretty much in shock.

Reactions: 9 users
Congrat everyone
You all deserve a good rest.
Btw, How many of you are applying this year? (=class of 2020 or above)

Took in Feb, got into the 70s. Took again just to see (2 weeks full time studying). 70's again.

I didn’t ask I got nervous haha, here’s the number if another brave soul wants to call:
‭(847) 678-6200‬

I’m studying for step 1 boards and this is so distracting haha
Did you just say you’re studying for boards after taking NBDE?

Going to retake in Feb, but how bad is a 189 (67)? I.e. Would not even be worth applying?