Applying to USUHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SG3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong part of the forum (it said school specific so..)

I was going to be applying to USUHS this summer and really wanted to go there. I had a question about my LOR. So I narrowed it down to 2 different physicians, one knows me better, but the other has prevous military medicine experience (Navy). I know he could write a REALLY good one judging by his personality (at least it seems) but he does not know me as well as the other doctor. Do you think I should use him for USUHS or the doctor that i know better. I figured it might help if i use him b/c of his past military medical work.

Also, for the people who got into USUHS, if you wouldnt mind posting or inboxing your stats and etc that would be awesome! Thanks in advance.

P.S. a little background on me, I'll be applying this coming summer, currently have a 3.74 overall gpa, and probably around a 3.6ish science gpa. I also interned (research) at USUHS about 2.5 years ago and had a great experience and won first prize for their research day. After that I represtented USUHS at another presentation conference and won 2nd place, and got to know Dr. Calloway a little bit. So hopefully that's a good thing, but what I am worried about is my MCATs which i take this coming April, i dont see me doing so well... Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

uh oh, i just noticed it said that this forum is for "secondary app's and interviews"..Sorry guys, mods if you can move this thread to the appropriate spot? If not, i'll still take the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.