This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dawg10

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already taken the DAT once. I took it last summer in July. I am retaking the DAT at the end of July this year (July 31st, 2017), so I have a competitive application.

I know it is recommended to submit the application early, however, I want schools to consider my new DAT scores when I retake it because I my old scores are not competitive enough.

Should I wait until I retake the DAT to submit my ADEA AADSAS application or could I submit it now to have early submission without them considering my old DAT scores?

Also, if I wait to submit until the end of July, am I really hurting my chances of getting interviews and getting accepted?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have already taken the DAT once. I took it last summer in July. I am retaking the DAT at the end of July this year (July 31st, 2017), so I have a competitive application.

I know it is recommended to submit the application early, however, I want schools to consider my new DAT scores when I retake it because I my old scores are not competitive enough.

Should I wait until I retake the DAT to submit my ADEA AADSAS application or could I submit it now to have early submission without them considering my old DAT scores?

Also, if I wait to submit until the end of July, am I really hurting my chances of getting interviews and getting accepted?

Thanks!
submit now, dont wait. There is a section on the application where you let them know that you are retaking by entering your retake date.

Reactions: 1 user