Anyone heard back from UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got informed that I'm number four on the current waitlist for Chicago.

Should I anticipate getting in or does anyone think it will move any more??

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I just got informed that I'm number four on the current waitlist for Chicago.

Should I anticipate getting in or does anyone think it will move any more??

Thanks

I am waiting list for Chicago. However, I received an email yesterday from Director of OSA in Rockford saying that the Dean requested no shifting between campuses so that students can move ahead with housing / registration. I believe you got that email too if you are on Rockford list

I believe there will be a lucky person hearing something from UIC sometime this week or next week because I just got accepted to MWU and I'm going to withdraw my application from UIC. Good Luck to everyone!

UIC-Rockford: Accepted :claps::claps:
CSU: Accepted :claps::claps:
MWU: Accepted :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe there will be a lucky person hearing something from UIC sometime this week or next week because I just got accepted to MWU and I'm going to withdraw my application from UIC. Good Luck to everyone!

I don't know about that. I'm still not sure how excited someone will be to get accepted into rockford. Does anybody know what the alternate list number is at? I know they have stop updating it. I said it before and ill say it again, uic has done a horrible job with the waitlists for rockford and chicago.

Congrats! When did you hear from MWU? I am waiting for their decision, too.