Anyone have any thought provoking questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
here is one for ya = )

if u thought of something a while back and ur thinking of it how can u have thoughts in the past when if u think of it now u are rethinking the past but since ur rethinking the past at the present can there really be such a thing as a thought?

Members don't see this ad.

meetlife said:
I asked a guy out.....man ......I was talk of the town.....gave me instant fame.......
*Sunny starts perofmring epileptic bhangra moves* :D

sunny123 said:
listen to"bulla kee jaane" for relief.....

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:
Ooooh I get it now ur dancing like elaine....gotcha :laugh:

Boinger said:
here is one for ya = )

if u thought of something a while back and ur thinking of it how can u have thoughts in the past when if u think of it now u are rethinking the past but since ur rethinking the past at the present can there really be such a thing as a thought?
I read this...was confused in past(1o secs ago)......am confused in present.....and will be confused in future.....so experienced it all in a 30 sec episode.....

meetlife said:
I read this...was confused in past(1o secs ago)......am confused in present.....and will be confused in future.....so experienced it all in a 30 sec episode.....
sweet =)

let me know if u guys want more hehe

I wonder why GOD made me perfect...........

mmm because he wanted to ?

meetlife said:
I wonder why GOD made me perfect...........
someone's ego went through the roof....out of the sky and into the next solar system. ;) :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:
someone's ego went through the roof....out of the sky and into the next solar system. ;) :laugh:
why not the next galaxy ?
hell lets make it next dimension

but know meets if ur soo perfect we needa see pics ;)

data said:
And The Perfect meetlife.....travelled all the way through the galaxy......and very much to her perfection......landed on this earth.......

meetlife said:
And The Perfect meetlife.....travelled all the way through the galaxy......and very much to her perfection......landed on this earth.......
you sound like Q
q.jpg

Boinger said:
here is one for ya = )

comma's, semicolons; and periods (fullstops.) are your friends.....Get to know them.... :laugh:

Sure, there can be a thought; because you had originally thought of the idea, or whatever it is that you think abt (bacejumping or racing or of a knife fight with data, I guess), in the past.
Now, in the present, you are thinking about the thought you had. Revisiting it. Like you relive the memory of skydiving when you reminisce by your :cool: computer....and design those stupefying graphics...what was that red flamy thing? how'd you make it....? (red is my fav color). ;)

hopeful05 said:
comma's, semicolons; and periods (fullstops.) are your friends.....Get to know them.... :laugh:

Sure, there can be a thought; because you had originally thought of the idea, or whatever it is that you think abt (bacejumping or racing or of a knife fight with data, I guess), in the past.
Now, in the present, you are thinking about the thought you had. Revisiting it. Like you relive the memory of skydiving when you reminisce by your :cool: computer....and design those stupefying graphics...what was that red flamy thing? how'd you make it....? (red is my fav color). ;)
What the hell, i don't do knife fighting. I just enjoy knives...wtf. Its like how some people love baseball bats and collect them. Does mean i use them to knock people in the head. Some people have exotic pets. Doesn't mean they release them onto annoying door to door salesmen.

data said:
What the hell, i don't do knife fighting. I just enjoy knives...wtf. Its like how some people love baseball bats and collect them. Does mean i use them to knock people in the head. Some people have exotic pets. Doesn't mean they release them onto annoying door to door salesmen.

you SIR, will control your language. I did NOT say anything TO YOU. And what i did say to someone else is clearly meant to be a joke. SO relax...

hopeful05 said:
you SIR, will control your language. I did NOT say anything TO YOU. And what i did say to someone else is clearly meant to be a joke. SO relax...
what the fudge? :confused:

someone answer this
If a drug store is open 24 hours, why are there locks on the doors?

this one kills me :mad:
If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

data said:
what the fudge? :confused:

someone answer this
If a drug store is open 24 hours, why are there locks on the doors?

this one kills me :mad:
If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

What the fudge.... :laugh: cute

so they can lock it when those crazy celebrities come in for shopping for their crazy pills (to keep the paparazzi away) :laugh: :laugh:

It probably wouldn't be able to fly, and that wud be a prob :D

hopeful05 said:
What the fudge.... :laugh: cute

so they can lock it when those crazy celebrities come in for shopping for their crazy pills (to keep the paparazzi away) :laugh: :laugh:

It probably wouldn't be able to fly, and that wud be a prob :D

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Oh this is a funny question "Why is it that to stop Windows XP, you have to click on "Start"? :laugh: :laugh: omg too funny :laugh:

i use photoshop you want me to make it so you can use it as an avatar?

How is it that "Fat Chance" and "Slim Chance" mean the same thing?

Boinger said:
i use photoshop you want me to make it so you can use it as an avatar?
sure y not?

Why do ballerinas stand on their toes? Can't they just get taller women?

If buttered bread always lands on the butter-side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens if you strap buttered bread to a cat's back?

Why are there five syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?

those jokes are dorky...thats wat i said.... :rolleyes:

Why do banks leave both doors open, yet they chain pens to the countertops?

Why is there Braille on drive-through ATM machines? :laugh:

hopeful05 said:
those jokes are dorky...thats wat i said.... :rolleyes:
Unanswerable question...not jokes

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown? :laugh:

data said:
Why are there five syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?
coz otherwise it wud just be mooooooooooooooo

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why are hot dogs sold in packages of six, but hot dog buns in packages of ten.

can't they just get together and work cooperatively. Its just like how the hotdog is too small for the buns. :mad:

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

QUESTION TO CHEMISTS

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why is a boxing ring square?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping? (note i didn't name any people's name lol)

data said:
Why are hot dogs sold in packages of six, but hot dog buns in packages of ten.

can't they just get together and work cooperatively. Its just like how the hotdog is too small for the buns. :mad:
well...then veg people can skip the dog...add the mustard and eat the bun :thumbup:

hopeful05 said:
well...then veg people can skip the dog...add the mustard and eat the bun :thumbup:
what u've never heard of veggie dogs?

ahh cant do it
it doesnt look right that small =( sorry

Yeah making it that small won't allow proper appreciation of the vibrant shades of red...but thankx for trying... :)

data said:
what u've never heard of veggie dogs?
Naah...most dogs are non-veg.... :laugh:

OK i know what u mean...but no...haven't tried veggie dogs....

hopeful05 said:
Yeah making it that small won't allow proper appreciation of the vibrant shades of red...but thankx for trying... :)
the canadian flag has alot of red in it.... :D

hopeful05 said:
Naah...most dogs are non-veg.... :laugh:

OK i know what u mean...but no...haven't tried veggie dogs....
my friend has a dog and she only gives him vegie stuff im like eww ur killing ur dog

Boinger said:
my friend has a dog and she only gives him vegie stuff im like eww ur killing ur dog
But I think they are healthier. The dogs that just eat meat just become fat. My friends dog he eats all our leftovers. Then we give it bread and yogurt(no clue why it loves yogurt..dumb desidog)

lol desi dogs are kinda dumb =p they like the spices =)

If "con" is the opposite of "pro," isn't Congress the opposite of progress?
Or did we just f*cking blow your mind?!?-Jon Stewart "America"